Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Me : "Oh, I think I will finally check on what people are saying about this game after that awful post in FSR about... oh, oh I see. They think 3 was good, don't they... oh well."

Queue The Incredible Hulk ending credits tune.

/sadly_walk_away

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The people who think 3 was good are retarded minorities. Or the retarded minority, whatever.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You know you guys can't wait until Mass Effect: Inquisition, it's going to be great the first hour or so.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Sigh@buying that game. :(

Regardless of the bullshit with Kai Leng, the entire ending, and other crap they did wrong, the multiplayer was worth it on it's own. It feels weird saying that, since before the game was released I thought that multiplayer would just be a waste of resources better spent on the single player.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I personally didn't hate it other than the random Tranny thrown in for diversity's sake. Wouldn't have even cared about that really except for they way threw it in your face and then having the characters flip out on you when you even asked about it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The MP was such a grind fest of rng loot crqte bullshit though. I never seemed to figure out how to do good damage either. So the mp wasn't much of a plus to me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So why was DA:I's such shit?

Because it wasn't done by the same people? ME3's mp gameplay was repetitive and mind-numbing. The uniqueness of all the different race/class combos is what made it so much fun. DA:I's mp gameplay was repetitive and mind-numbing and the mp characters were bland and uninteresting.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I personally didn't hate it other than the random Tranny thrown in for diversity's sake. Wouldn't have even cared about that really except for they way threw it in your face and then having the characters flip out on you when you even asked about it.
In DA:I? Yeah, Krem himself never bothered me, but having Bull constantly jump down your throat during the "so what's your story?" conversation with Krem got annoying really quickly.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In DA:I? Yeah, Krem himself never bothered me, but having Bull constantly jump down your throat during the "so what's your story?" conversation with Krem got annoying really quickly.

Yeah it was basically like so why do you pretend to be a man? (Btw zero other options to proceed in the conversation minus exiting)

And then you are verbally attacked. My gay looking tattooed elf was triggered.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
DA:I was pretty fun the first hour then it just seemed really shallow and not very interesting. The forced gays and trannies made it harder to play.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DA:I was pretty fun the first hour then it just seemed really shallow and not very interesting. The forced gays and trannies made it harder to play.

It wasn't the gays and trannies it was making me feel guilty because I don't want elf penis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i bought DA:I on ps4 when it went on sale for $25, played 2 hours or so (got to the hinterlands or w/e)
then i got it free on xbox thanks to EA vault, bought the GOTY upgrade for $10 and played maybe 5 minutes
then I bought the PC version when the GOTY version dropped to $20, played 1 minute so far

thats right, i triple dipped on the shittiest RPG ever made and have yet to get past chapter 1

also triple dipped on GTA 5 and Witcher 3 but no ragrets on those 2

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
DA:I wasn't terrible, just felt a bit shallow. The multiplayer was AIDS, though

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user