McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Well that proves it to me, boxers are better at boxing than mma fighters.

PepeReallyFace.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Conor still doesn't look hurt just completely gassed out.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My only experience with boxing is Punch Out, but how do you stop the fight when both guys are still on their feet?

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Better fight than anything else on the card, so fuck boxing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Armin

Peasant
This is only possible at all because of the lower weight class, right? Like if they were heavyweights the non-boxer would be dead in the ring at some point.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
That was boring as fuck. How did the best boxer in the world let that go 9 rounds?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah jesus, that was actually an amazing match for once, usually it's boring as fuck watching Mayweather but they both just went for it.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
So yes, the boxer won a boxing match, but as a 80-20 mma to boxing fan Mayweather's win did nothing to move me any more to the boxing side. If anything it just put more nails in the coffin for my boxing watching future.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So yes, the boxer won a boxing match, but as a 80-20 mma to boxing fan Mayweather's win did nothing to move me any more to the boxing side. If anything it just put more nails in the coffin for my boxing watching future.

Any boxer goes into the octagon they get fucking crushed within 30 seconds, so there's that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users