McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As your average sports enthusiast I think you are completely wrong. You are trying to cement being the greatest boxer of all time at least in your class and you have to go to decision against a nobody? It makes you amd boxing an embarrassment. Do you think if this was reversed and it was MMA Mcgregor would have to go to a draw againt Mayweather?

At this point even average sports enthusiasts know what UFC is about. The idea a boxer wearing larger gloves should be able to knock the UFC fighter out is kind of silly. Almost any sports fan knows what Floyd is about too, defensive boxing. Dancing around and making Conor look silly never letting him land anything clean would be more than enough to solidify why a boxer is superior in this discipline.

Honestly the small (however big or little people think it is) chance of Conor landing that big KO left only increases if Floyd is actually determined to try and knockout Conor.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
At this point even average sports enthusiasts know what UFC is about. The idea a boxer wearing larger gloves should be able to knock the UFC fighter out is kind of silly. Almost any sports fan knows what Floyd is about too, defensive boxing. Dancing around and making Conor look silly never letting him land anything clean would be more than enough to solidify why a boxer is superior in this discipline.

Honestly the small (however big or little people think it is) chance of Conor landing that big KO left only increases if Floyd is actually determined to try and knockout Conor.
Thats the thing. He might think hes making Connor look silly but it will just come off as being afraid of him and boxing being a boring irrelevance.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats the thing. He might think hes making Connor look silly but it will just come off as being afraid of him and boxing being a boring irrelevance.

Maybe to a fan who's never seen Floyd fight before, I guess. I don't know in my mind this type of match up (boxer v. MMA fighter) you'd expect the MMA guy to be going for the KO while the boxer would just be landing combinations at will to win an easy unanimous decision. Given who each of these guys are and how they fight, even more so.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Last champs I could name is tyson, hollyfield and that british black dude with dreads.
Exactly. Sports talking heads on the radio this weekend couldn't even name the current heavy weight champ.

Shoeby

Lord Nagafen Raider
The soda player Soda Player has chromecast support for acestream but can't get it to start like I can with the aceplayer

If you are running this in Aceplayer, you can always use the cast desktop feature of Google Chrome, and then cast the desktop that's running the fight in aceplayer.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Exactly. Sports talking heads on the radio this weekend couldn't even name the current heavy weight champ.

Oh, well there you have it, folks. Sports talking heads have the pulse of "America". Boxing is officially dead. Wrap it up boys, nothing left to see here..

• 1Salty
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A bunch of people on dial up must have connected. They can't pull their weight, so it's shitty for everyone.