Microbrewery and kickstarter

Noshitdude

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hi there people,
I will be opening a microbrewery very soon, i launched a crowdfunding few days ago cause the building i will be in isn't the one initially scheduled, and it needs some additional work i can't pay.
The brewery will be in France, Ossau Valley, near the city of Pau. I was born there, this is my home.
After doing a host of jobs which were as diverse as they were varied, i decided that i wanted to make a living out of my passion, beer !
smile.png

I'm brewing for twenty years now, started as an amateur, had poor results at start (very poor
tongue.png
), in 2013 i have taken an additional training to qualify as brewer at the IFBM in Nancy (France).
The last 2 years i gained experience working as brewery operator and brewer, mainly for the "Brasserie des Vignes" in France.
Total investment is 85 K euros (95 k USD), i need 7 k euros (7.8 k USD) more for the unexpected additional work. As cool as my banker is he can't help me with that small amount of money
tongue.png

I can send counterparts to most european countries, USA will be another story (damn, your laws about alcohol are terrible)

So if you wanna help me getting started, click on the link below, register and donate !
smile.png

Une KissKissBankBank

Thanks !

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
French? check
Begging for money? check
No tits? check

think we're done here boys

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Heh, was in Pau in 7th grade. Cool little mountain side town. I'll never forget the cute french chicks, boules et la langue francaisee
smile.png

Post some french tits, mate - scooooore.

Noshitdude

Lord Nagafen Raider
haha nice
smile.png

At the moment i can only provide hairy man boobs, and i don't think anyone want to see those, but by the weekend it should be doable
tongue.png