Milana Vayntrub(AT&T Chick) vs Emma Watson(Harry Potter Chick)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Milana-Vayntrub-att-33.gif

vs

ZkzPvsl.gif

Who is the Queen?!?

I prefer Milana..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well considering hermione has been the unofficial mascot of our boards for about 10 years now and this at&t chick is just some good looking model in a commercial, there shouldnt be a surprise on how this voting thread will turn out.

by that i mean, in the rickshaw.
smile.png

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Emma is just plain in my opinion. I honestly do not see the infatuation with her.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never heard of versus a never gonna have tits. Harry Potter > AT&T at least

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
You chose to call her "AT&T Chick" instead of "Nympho Satanist from 'Silicon Valley'"?

For shame.

rrr_img_79981.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
As pretty as Milana is, I have to go with Hermoine.

The bonus is that she has an english accent and that you know what she looked like when she was 12.

Oldbased

> Than U
Emma would be hard to maintain, probably boring as fuck to talk to and I doubt she can even make a PB&J sandwich.
Milana on the other hand could probably suck start your bush trimmer , fix you a sandwich after and be fun to be around.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, but on the other hand lets be honest here. British chicks fuck all weird. I guess the puritanical ones got deported to America. So what was left were a bunch of depraved sluts. But they kinda had to be, didn't they? They had to produce naval officers for the Empire.

I might be ok with making my own PBJ. But this dick won't suck itself.

I'm not just sayin it. I've tried.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm pretty sure she's part of a comedy sketch duo on Youtube too.
that may be true, no idea who she is, i only saw her in the at&t commercial because somebody here linked it in another thread( fappening?). and as for the brit accent, that is a huge plus. if you just go by looks, hermione is a 8 and in that gif she looks like a 9. the at&t chick is probably a 9 as well. add in the english accent, hermione goes up to a 10+. its just no contest.

Oldbased

> Than U
that may be true, no idea who she is, i only saw her in the at&t commercial because somebody here linked it in another thread( fappening?). and as for the brit accent, that is a huge plus. if you just go by looks, hermione is a 8 and in that gif she looks like a 9. the at&t chick is probably a 9 as well. add in the english accent, hermione goes up to a 10+. its just no contest.
Until you see the videos of Milana singing with Taryn Southern talking about taking it up the ass. Then she becomes a 10 as well.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Emma Watson is only a 10 if we're talking about the age she was when everyone in this community decided she was some idol of sexiness... As far as who the "queen" is (didn't realize this was /b now) it'd obviously be Emma but on a scale of hotness Milana wins 9:5.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Milana is the girl next door that you can get married to and grow old with. Hermione is the high maintenance future ex-wife that will make you bitter towards relationships until the day you die.