Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We shall rise again
CdrXoMg.png

Rime

<Donor>
Narwhal >>> Unicorn.

I should come do what I do on most 'vanilla' servers. Dig giant, massive trenches down to bedrock in random places. So people freak out.

Rime

<Donor>
Tinker's Construct has spoiled me so much. Axes that cut down entire trees and Hammers that mine nine blocks at once... oh lord, how I miss thee.

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Rime when I get a chance to work on plugins there's a plugin with something similar in it

Edit: that cuts trees...not the mining thing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't want to sound like a casual, but what do we think about disabling block explosion (creeper, witch, tnt)?

Ever had a witch get into your base the throw exploding potions everywhere?

Ryanz

<Banned>
I'm pretty sure there's not much else you can call yourself if you're playing minecraft. That being said, swinging into this thread kinda made me want to play again.

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Mob Griefing is turned off. I did it from console the other day, but I guess I have to be in game to turn it off. No mobs should damage terrain now. Oh and Url it's not treecapitator, it's a config option in Commandbook I believe called Tree Lopper

Vitality

HUSTLE
there's 14 diamonds and 2 stacks of iron ingots hidden somewhere in my lava house - no block breaking allowed - finders keepers.