Minecraft

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kais, go ahead and build the road through my area(that was my little hut you put the sign up by). I'm just burrowing out a mine under it and will adjust location once you map out(or build) where the road will be.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
okay will do. It shouldn't affect your mine at all just kind of lop off that one corner. Let me know if you have suggestions to better place it to match what you want to build.

I'm essentially going public works this time around. Sketching out the road will hopefully give people ideas to build up a lively spawn area

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm still figuring out what I want to build, so I can work around whatever you do in that area.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Is lava house in need of moving? It's open for use if anyone wants to use it. There's diamonds hidden somewhere in the house as well.

Vitality

HUSTLE
There's a zombie spawner in the cave on the island across the water from spawn by the way. Relatively close to the surface.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have a right proper zombie dungeon grinder for XP (you still gotta kill them with your sword). Very good XP for little work.

It's in my base - go downstairs to the room with the single door. I'll put a sign on it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There's a zombie spawner in the cave on the island across the water from spawn by the way. Relatively close to the surface.
This is now property of the Vvmbrella Corporation for completely safe and totally not harmful in any way genetic testing, and any unauthorized use will result in the full force of our legal team being brought to bear on the perpetrator.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Oh great... he's going to go resident evil on our shit. Good thing I can just pop the glass at the top of my house to nuke the whole area.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
This will be my first time playing on RR's MC server, what are the rules/server type etc...
I use to be co-admin of a server for a while, but it's been dead for about 1 year now, so just curious what you guys are up to/trying to do etc.

Vitality

HUSTLE
This will be my first time playing on RR's MC server, what are the rules/server type etc...
I use to be co-admin of a server for a while, but it's been dead for about 1 year now, so just curious what you guys are up to/trying to do etc.
We're just building stuff at this point. Helping each other out etc. No real plans as far as I can tell.

It might be neat for us to setup an RPG (mmo) mod on the server later and perhaps do that kind of thing. Maybe even FTB later on depending on peoples interest.