MLB 2016

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I could not clearly see if his hand was ABOVE the plate or touching the plate.

If not clear, no overturn..
Because they called it wrong the first time it gets to stay. I'm sure it will have no effect on the game. Oh wait.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I assume Kershaw is pitching tonight. Hopefully the Dodgers rally and over come the mismanagement from the last two games.

~

Cubs_Anthony_Rizzo_2013.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hopefully it's a good series. If the Indians didn't cool off during these off days.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
if Cubs manage to win it all, I wouldn't even care how insufferable their fans will be.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
First of all, NL sucks and always has.

Second, Indians have the best pitching staff in Baseball right now.

Indians will take it all. Suck my balls losers.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm torn on who to support, because both teams have tons of former Red Sox in both the team and the front office. Although Cubs winning WS would make Back to the Future 2 only 1 year off in its prediction lol

Cubs game last night cements the fact the Sox totally fucked up the Lester resigning...offered him an insulting dollar store deal, which prompted him to test free agency. His pitching this post season shows the 2013 performance wasn't a fluke.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
This is going to be a great series. At the beginning of the season I said that this was the Cubs year. But now that my Indians are there too I think the Cubs can wait another year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My grandpa wasn't yet 2 the last time the Cubs won a World Series. My dad was 8 the last time they were in one. First time in my lifetime any of my sports teams have been in the championship in my lifetime.
I definitely teared up a little in the 8th and 9th innings.