MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
These teams that are handing out these 10+ year contracts didnt learn any lessons from Albert Pujols' deal with the Angels. I am really curious in how Correa's contact is structured (as in if it is front end loaded and eases up the older he gets).

Nope!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sorta stunned by the length of some of these deals. Two 11 year deals, and now a 13.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Let's go!!! Now the Yankees just need hitters who are actually good. That rotation is filthy now and extremely deep. $27m AAV is not horrible either, assuming Rodon maintains the pace for the last two seasons.

A lot of buzz around the Yankees that a "bigger than Rodon" move is also in play for a position player. I'll believe it when I see it, but yeah.

• 1Faggotry

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
And the Yankees will still get swept by the Astros.

Thanks for playing.
Remember when there was all that buzz about the Yankees cheating scandal, and it turned out to be a big bag of nothing and then *stros fans coped for a full week.

That was funny.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Remember when the Yankees even appeared in a World Series? Has it been over a decade yet? How many billions of dollars have the Yankees spent in that time just to be losers?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Remember when the Yankees even appeared in a World Series? Has it been over a decade yet? How many billions of dollars have the Yankees spent in that time just to be losers?
Congratulations, you have one world series and got off easy by a retarded commissioner. Your run is over soon, and your team will return to being just another team in the very worst part of Texas. Houston is gross. Anytime I fly into Houston I can just feel the humidity radiating off all the fat women sweating down there - it's nasty. I have to shower even just being in the airport for an hour. Just gross. Such a great state, but such a nasty city.

Shower your women, and tell them to lay off the Tex-Mex.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Congratulations, you have one world series and got off easy by a retarded commissioner. Your run is over soon, and your team will return to being just another team in the very worst part of Texas. Houston is gross. Anytime I fly into Houston I can just feel the humidity radiating off all the fat women sweating down there - it's nasty. I have to shower even just being in the airport for an hour. Just gross. Such a great state, but such a nasty city.

Shower your women, and tell them to lay off the Tex-Mex.
1671207910466.png

If by soon, you mean after the next 4+ seasons. A majority of the Astros homegrown core is still under club control for a long long time.

The emergence of Pena and Framber Valdez mitigate heavily the talent losses of Correa & Verlander.

I will say though, the Mariners are going to fight hard for the AL West, next season and beyond, and will continually separate themselves from the A's and the Rangers.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to worry. I am sure you will continue to mitigate your talent drain and lack of a New York wallet by cheating.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 448152
If by soon, you mean after the next 4+ seasons. A majority of the Astros homegrown core is still under club control for a long long time.

The emergence of Pena and Framber Valdez mitigate heavily the talent losses of Correa & Verlander.

I will say though, the Mariners are going to fight hard for the AL West, next season and beyond, and will continually separate themselves from the A's and the Rangers.
Hey stros fag. How many pennants does your club have since it's creation?
yankees in that same time 14 pennants
World series. 2 for the stros
Yankees 8 and that would be defending two time world series champs from 1961 to 1962.

Your city is garbage. You're garbage. The stros are cheating ass garbage. Don't brag so hard. Fag

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I love piling on the Astros, but legacy franchises that haven't won in years talking about the good ol' days is always pathetic.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey stros fag. How many pennants does your club have since it's creation?
yankees in that same time 14 pennants
World series. 2 for the stros
Yankees 8 and that would be defending two time world series champs from 1961 to 1962.

Your city is garbage. You're garbage. The stros are cheating ass garbage. Don't brag so hard. Fag
Please tell me more about your grand accomplishments from 30 years prior to my birth, I am truly envious! If I didn't know better I'd say I was in the CFB thread.

Imagine someone from NYC calling anyplace in the US garbage :trump:

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't sure it was even possible to get people to side with Muurloen but here we are.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Please tell me more about your grand accomplishments from 30 years prior to my birth, I am truly envious! If I didn't know better I'd say I was in the CFB thread.

Imagine someone from NYC calling anyplace in the US garbage :trump:
Friend Fist Bump GIF