MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dodgers officially released Bauer today. There’s a significant amount of virtue signaling headlines to go with it.

“Shame” seems to be the word of the day.

I was talking to my dad about this situation. He seems to believe it’s not a big deal if we win or lose without Bauer. My problem is this whole thing is a reflection of modern society.
He better sue the everliving fuck out of the league over this shit. Career ruined because some gold digging skank wanted to extort him over consensual sex.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Generally speaking, what’s considered an impressive amount of home runs hit in a single season and at what number is it considered impressive for career home runs hit?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Generally speaking, what’s considered an impressive amount of home runs hit in a single season and at what number is it considered impressive for career home runs hit?
40 and 500, I'd say.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
400 HR is pretty impressive, 500 is very impressive, and 600+ is all-time great impressive.

As far as season output goes, 45 HR is very impressive, with 50+ HR being really, really impressive. 55+ is crazy shit - all this post-steroid era.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
F0EBBEA7-A401-43B5-A1F5-2B264E1139B3.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Bauer situation looks like a complete joke now and proved to be a case of personal dislike against someone who was a pain in the ass with management

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Enjoy the crow you fucks.
Seems pretty thin compared to the allegations against the Astros but we'll see if it pans out. Either way it doesn't change anything for you so I wouldn't get so smug. If it pans out and they get punished for it, it just means Dodgers fans will start getting the Muurloen treatment too.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users