MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_8841.jpeg

Oh he’s getting booed out of Dodger Stadium

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Congrats.

Too bad he will be wasted there as he was with the Pads.

Love how these two moves digs the Yankees further in a future talent hole. Can't wait to see the extension he gets that he will never live up to and the bitching about it to follow.

Morons will never learn.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It's being predicted that the White Sox will get no-one and will trade all their remaining talent for no-one.

USATSI_18942503_168398593_lowres-scaled-e1682860893885.jpg
Now Jerry's trying to pretend like he's going to move to Nashville again. I think at this point Sox fans, myself included, would just stop watching baseball.

I live in Seattle now, I can just switch to being disappointed by Mariner's ownership not spending money.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sure sounds like Ohtani is going to, shockingly, sign with the Toronto Blue Jays.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Richest team ownership in MLB. Great international city, Adds a whole 3rd country for him to take over now.

Rogers who owns the jays owns the sports network so its big $$ to them. They also are in a championship window and can win now.
His high school mentor is one of the current jays starting pictures and frankly was terrible 2 years ago they stuck with him and last year he was amazing.

Cant wait for him to be a BLUE JAY

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Richest team ownership in MLB. Great international city, Adds a whole 3rd country for him to take over now.

Rogers who owns the jays owns the sports network so its big $$ to them. They also are in a championship window and can win now.
His high school mentor is one of the current jays starting pictures and frankly was terrible 2 years ago they stuck with him and last year he was amazing.

Cant wait for him to be a BLUE JAY
Who the fuck wants to live in Canada, I’d rather live in Mexico with the cartels.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Good Lord man. Biggest professional sports contract ever.

Apparently a lot of it is "deferred" to give the Dodgers additional relief.

Ps. Roki Sasaki, a 22 yr old Japanese hyper-pitching phenomen who throws 102mph asked to be posted before Dec. 15th. Sounds like it might get rejected, but if he gets posted that is going to be an absolutely MASSIVE addition to free agency. Since he's under 25 he can only sign for a minor league deal, but if he was 25 he'd also garner a $200+ million contract as Yamamoto will.

The Japanese Invasion continues.