MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

Kaines

Potato Supreme
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The fact Ohtani has not been suspended indefinitely "pending further investigation" just shows what a complete farsical dog and pony show this all is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The fact Ohtani has not been suspended indefinitely "pending further investigation" just shows what a complete farsical dog and pony show this all is.
Yeah, should definitely suspend someone indefinitely before there is any proof of anything. Worked out great against Bauer.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah, should definitely suspend someone indefinitely before there is any proof of anything. Worked out great against Bauer.
The fact it is standard operating procedure for anything like this, including Bauer, but isn't being done here tells you how badly MLB just wants this story to go away.

And no evidence?? Motherfucker the money came DIRECTLY from Ohtani's bank account. If you are stupid enough to believe Ohtani didn't know what was happening at some level, I can't help you. The theft story is completely bullshit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won't even deny that the theft story is bullshit. I just find the knee jerk reaction of suspending players indefinitely before there is actual proof, is pretty shitty practice. If MLB has proof there is wrong doing, show it and then suspend him.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The fact it is standard operating procedure for anything like this, including Bauer, but isn't being done here tells you how badly MLB just wants this story to go away.

And no evidence?? Motherfucker the money came DIRECTLY from Ohtani's bank account. If you are stupid enough to believe Ohtani didn't know what was happening at some level, I can't help you. The theft story is completely bullshit.

RACIST

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I won't even deny that the theft story is bullshit. I just find the knee jerk reaction of suspending players indefinitely before there is actual proof, is pretty shitty practice. If MLB has proof there is wrong doing, show it and then suspend him.
I can agree the SOP is bullshit. But for the SOP to apply in this situation and MLB to just ignore it because it's Ohtani is whole other level of bullshit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda surprised they are just going with "dude stole from me". I suppose it shouldn't be that hard to believe. You often hear about rich folks assuming those around them have their best interest, and just let them manage their finances. Dunno

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Kinda surprised they are just going with "dude stole from me". I suppose it shouldn't be that hard to believe. You often hear about rich folks assuming those around them have their best interest, and just let them manage their finances. Dunno
Going with the most unbelievable version of events.... this will certainly work out well....

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope he is telling the truth. The game is far better and more interesting with him in it.

But this whole thing reeks of bullshit and coverup. I really hope he is telling the truth.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So you've got the dumbest bookie on planet earth extending millions in debt to a translator who makes a couple hundred at best. So far, no law enforcement investigation to be heard of even tho Ohtani insists a crime has been committed.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So you've got the dumbest bookie on planet earth extending millions in debt to a translator who makes a couple hundred at best. So far, no law enforcement investigation to be heard of even tho Ohtani insists a crime has been committed.
I also want to know the name of the bank Ohtani was using that allowed millions of dollars to be transferred out of his account without his knowledge. I can't get $500 out of an ATM without my bank putting a hold on my account and forcing me to call their customer service

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
something also happened between yesterday and today, yesterday he was said to make himself available to the media to today just reading a statement only.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Dane Cook's brother stole like...his whole fortune.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Going with the most unbelievable version of events.... this will certainly work out well....
There's no version of events that doesn't require Ohtani to be a fucking retard so they're all believable atm.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dane Cook's brother stole like...his whole fortune.
Did he write his jokes as well?

Excited Oh No GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There's no version of events that doesn't require Ohtani to be a fucking retard so they're all believable atm.
Yes but they are going with the version that requires Ohtani to be a retard, the bank to be incompetent, and the interpreter to be Satan.

Go ahead and believe them if you want.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yes but they are going with the version that requires Ohtani to be a retard, the bank to be incompetent, and the interpreter to be Satan.

Go ahead and believe them if you want.
I think this is just a little bit over the top. There have been numerous stories of famous people getting taken advantage of because they trust those close to them. Sure they may be retarded for trusting them, but it just isn't that far of a reach as you're making it out to be.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think this is just a little bit over the top. There have been numerous stories of famous people getting taken advantage of because they trust those close to them. Sure they may be retarded for trusting them, but it just isn't that far of a reach as you're making it out to be.
I'd say it's more accurate to say it's the least believable scenario, not the most unbelievable. I still think he was paying Mizuhara's gambling debts, Mizuhara came clean when it came to light, then Ohtani's lawyers were like NO NO NO NO and Mizuhara agreed to be thrown under the bus to protect Ohtani from criminal liability for paying off the bookie.

• 2Like