MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Sterling

El Presidente
Dave Roberts finally coaches against someone as bad as him with pitchers.

I dunno why everyone is saying 32 years though, the *stricks should hand over their 2017 title too.
can't really go down that rabbit hole since you have no idea what happens if LA plays the Yankees.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy shit they pulled Turner over a positive covid test? That's so fucked lol. Finally win a World Series and they yank you from the game in the 8th inning and you're not allowed to take a picture with the trophy and team. (who wants to bet its a false positive, what a fucking joke.)

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Grats to you Dodger dudes.

Alright, how are the big boy teams going to divvy up the players from this Rays team? 🤔

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Turner did go back out to celebrate. There are pictures of him posing with the trophy. His coach, a cancer survivor, is sitting right next to him and neither one is wearing a mask.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Turner did go back out to celebrate. There are pictures of him posing with the trophy. His coach, a cancer survivor, is sitting right next to him and neither one is wearing a mask.
Good for Turner. This will most likely be his only chance to ever do that.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Probably a false positive anyway. But either way they have the off season to recover!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Happy for the Dodgers and the legend Joe Kelly.

But Im already annoyed as fuck by this win, as all the sports channels were talking about how the Lakers win is more important. Ya good one..

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm more annoyed all the news is about asymptomatic Turner and how evil he is for going on the field when his teammates begged him apparently. The MSM and our government have scared people retarded.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm more annoyed all the news is about asymptomatic Turner and how evil he is for going on the field when his teammates begged him apparently. The MSM and our government have scared people retarded.

The people were retarded LONG before teh rona

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cash is loving the focus on Turner, gives him more time to find a way to flee the country through all the travel restrictions.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol so the analytics were also against pulling Snell, at the very least he should have been left in to pitch to Betts.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t know how I feel about this. Highly skeptical. Dude is 76.