MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
1.gif

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, Fox Sports 1... anyone else wondering if this channel will just magically show up on their cable/satellite package on the 17th? It sure seems like the more likely thing to happen will be a cluster-fuck of "my cable provider doesn't have that channel".

I'm going to be livid if I miss this event.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It depends if your provider has negotiated a new deal with Fox. Fox wants something like $.80 per sub for the new Fox Sports One and Speed was only something like $.20. A lot of providers haven't signed up yet. Neither Dish or Directv have yet. I expect Directv to get it though. They can't claim #1 in sports without it really.

Fox Sports 2 from what I understand everyone should have Day 1 if you already get the Fuel channel.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/J...2-rebrand.aspx

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
half of me is hoping Overoid gets smashed by browne so he can go back to crushing tomato cans in japan. Sad part is i was a huge fan
frown.png

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Yeah that's about the only upset pick I will be making. I think Browne would be fighting a contender right now if his knee had not shit the bed in the Big Foot fight. The other upset I have is Pyle beating Matt Brown, but that ones a toss up imo.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope that Browne crushes Reem. He is one of the few fighters that I really just don't like, and I want to continue to see the guy humbled. That being said, I don't have high hopes he can pull it off. Not sure which way I am going to pick that fight

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fight Night card Saturday is stacked. Make sure to pay attention to scheduling, it's gonna be on the new Fox Sports 1 channel, which doesn't actually exist until Saturday. So might be tough to set your DVR before then. I know it's not up on my DirecTV yet.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have definitely been watching the wrong events...

Boston City Council President: 'UFC promotes violence against women, teaches kids how to rape'

Hey Boston, why do you have to be so retarded about everything sports related?

edit: To be clear, the title is sensationalistic, obviously=P

Also, Fox Sports 1 exists now. Set your DVRs for tonight, and keep in mind the prelims and main card are both on the same channel. Honestly not sure why they made it 2 separate shows, except maybe that allows different pay/sponsorship grades. "Oh, you were on the same channel 15 minutes earlier? PRELIM MONEY!!"

edit2:RFA 9 gifs