MMA Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
This is why Diego is out. His coach is a fucking retard

In the follow up email, he wouldn't say if Diego was having cognitive issues or not, so they pulled the fight

That was a weird conversation. Why would the UFC have medical records that Diego can't get just by asking the doctor? On the one hand, a man should be entitled to his own health history. On the other, it sounds like the UFC is worried about some kind of future legal liability with regard to the injuries sustained while under contract with them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck?

Wow. I dont even have words for that result. I held Reug Reug in high regard. Oh well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Who the fuck put a soccer player in the cage? Even Dada 5000 would be embarrassed by that.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Jiri is a savage! Reyes took a shit ton of a damage (landed some good ones on Jiri as well) and I was genuinely worried about the way that he fell. He seemed ok after the fight, but you never know. That was terrible.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
look at his record, all those KTFO's. looks like he bashed his way through the slavs then bashed his way through rizin and is now bashing his way through the UFC. he killed ozdemir almost as hard as he killed reyes. commentary was talking about fighting for the title next but its unlikely. jan and glover are next for 266.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus fuck, thats a double elbow combo

looked a little DC eye pokey with that face grab tho, but thats probably how he measures distance to throw his elbows

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I told my wife out of all the fighters I’ve seen this dude is the scariest. He ate everything, kept coming forward with this look of about to kill you. Then he just slaughters. This was the first time I e seen him and saw him during the post show. I’m 100% a fan.