MMA Thread

Goatface

Charles Oliveira-Islam Makhachev lightweight title bout to headline UFC 280 on Oct. 22 in Abu Dhabi

1658063363390.png

Frankie Edgar has requested to fight for a final time at UFC 281 at Madison Square Garden and will face whoever the promotion puts in front of him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
wtf, ppl realy are sleeping on do bronx
Story of his life. Nobody respects him. I hope he fucking dismantles Islam, just because I can't stand all those Khabib posse faggots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
dariush's manager said they are working on a fight

with the drama thought dustin/chandler would be next
DP and Chandler is the obvious fight. I like Dariush a lot and feel like he doesn't get enough respect, but I'd rather he fight Justin or even Fiziev now with his win.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
tap or slap?
That's an "ohfuckfuckfuck" tap, IMO. Grabbing the leg in with that hand in that position doesn't do anything defensive for Ortega. I guess it's possible he might have been instinctively grabbing the injury and hit the leg on the way, but I don't think the distinction is important.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

tap or slap?

Yair was cranking the fuck out of that shoulder. Like I mentioned earlier, maybe he didn't 100% cause it, but he definitely had an effect on the shoulder eventually popping. It wasn't just an, "Woops! That's too bad for Ortega! Darn! What bad luck!".

Goatface

i thought gus went to heavyweight?
dunno what he is doing, after werdum lose he was going to fight at LHW, but got hurt. then at HW but rothwell got cut. gus might have another fight after this on his contract, but don't know if popular enough to stay with 4 straight losses. then again, krylov is 2-4 in ufc and is still ranked 11th

Goatface

1658238154398.png

he says ufc is looking to return to Australia in 1st quarter 2023 and would like to have title fight there. also said he is 162lb on the tuesday of fight weeks and would only put on a little muscle. thought australia was still nuts with the covid restrictions.

Goatface

not shown up on oddschecker yet, but read at betrivers it started out at
khamzat -1250
Nate +800