MMA Thread

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
so what? she took a KO, it happens. cyborg is 26 - 2, nunes is 23 - 5 with a recent low effort loss to an 11 - 5 nobody julianna pena. i really wanted to see a rematch but dana hates her. but womens mma sucks so no big deal.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
so what? she took a KO, it happens. cyborg is 26 - 2, nunes is 23 - 5 with a recent low effort loss to an 11 - 5 nobody julianna pena. i really wanted to see a rematch but dana hates her. but womens mma sucks so no big deal.

she didn’t just take a KO, she got fucking wrecked in under a minute lol.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
anyone can have a bad day at the office. especially with all the weight she has to cut. we writing off anyone who ever gets KO'd are we?

26 -2 vs 23 - 5. and of those 5 nunes lost, some of them are to absolute nobodies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
anyone can have a bad day at the office. especially with all the weight she has to cut. we writing off anyone who ever gets KO'd are we?

26 -2 vs 23 - 5. and of those 5 nunes lost, some of them are to absolute nobodies.
lmfao Cyborg doesn't even begin to compare to Nunes. Nunes dominated two weight divisions and did so entirely under the watchful eye of the USADA. Cyborg never beat a reigning champ in the UFC because De Randamie wouldn't fight an obvious cheater and after Nunes fucking humiliated her to take the belt she didn't deserve, she took her first opportunity to slink off to Bellator who doesn't use the USADA.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
we're on to USADA now are we? no one should fight jon jones by that logic. and de randamie is another absolute nobody, world champion at 7 - 3? lol.

it doesn't matter anyway, we'll never get a rematch and womens mma is pretty shit overall so the care factor is pretty low.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
we're on to USADA now are we? no one should fight jon jones by that logic. and de randamie is another absolute nobody, world champion at 7 - 3? lol.

When the claim is she's too dominant, a picture of someone she dominated isn't much of a rebuttal.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
pereira knocked out izzy. therefore izzy isn't a dominant MW champion.

i get your point, but you know as well as i do womens MMA is pretty trash, and the level of competition is low, so words like "dominant" are pretty meaningless in regards to womens MMA. 23 - 5 is not "dominant" in any realistic assessment. reserve that for your khabibs (though people wil argue most of his record is padded) or volkanovski or someone like mayweather.

and god damn mcgregors head looks like a boiled potato these days. the HGH really did a number on him.

1686805736321.png

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lmfao Cyborg doesn't even begin to compare to Nunes. Nunes dominated two weight divisions and did so entirely under the watchful eye of the USADA. Cyborg never beat a reigning champ in the UFC because De Randamie wouldn't fight an obvious cheater and after Nunes fucking humiliated her to take the belt she didn't deserve, she took her first opportunity to slink off to Bellator who doesn't use the USADA.

If you are paying that close attention though then you also know Cyborg was mistreated by UFC.

Not saying no USADA wasn't a selling point one way or the other to her. Just wanted to point out she had issues with UFC that seemed legitimate. Not an expert on her story-- but from the gist I got in the aftermath, Cyborg did get a pretty raw deal from the UFC brass.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you are paying that close attention though then you also know Cyborg was mistreated by UFC.

Not saying no USADA wasn't a selling point one way or the other to her. Just wanted to point out she had issues with UFC that seemed legitimate. Not an expert on her story-- but from the gist I got in the aftermath, Cyborg did get a pretty raw deal from the UFC brass.
If she didn't want a bunch of insults based on looking like a man she shouldn't have spent her entire career on steroids.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Conor is just transforming more and more into Dana White. Soon he will be bald.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He's in the testing pool now. His hormones are all over the place.
his face is getting rearranged from chemicals or some shit

you could only tell this is him cuz of the gaudy shirt and dooche chain
a70bf8551a411976d04e3ba1cc9b91c5.png

look at that nose, he's now connor mcsteinberg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd ordinarily shrug that off as another gold digger but god damn the man is so unhinged who the fuck knows.