MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
KyVLhSZ.gif

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I went and saw Rogan's Comedy Show last night with my wife. It was Brian Callen, Joey Diaz, Ari Schafir & Rogan in that order. Joey Diaz stole the show, but Rogan was a close second. Callen wasn't bad and Ari was the worst. Ari did have one funny line about TUF, he said they have tried USA vs UK and Men and Women. Now they need to do Race Wars Black vs White or maybe go 4 way and add Browns and Yellows.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here's the Barnett socks thing.

5qfvw.gif

BTW there's a rumor right now that they will announce a Fedor vs. Lesnar fight during tonight's event=P And Fedor posted a smiley on his FB just a bit ago so people are saying it's a sign. This is cracking me up.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
fedor don't waste no fucking time

if that's rhondas assistant from TUF that loudmouth fuck, I hope he gets his asssssssss beat.

Arakkis

N00b
go fuck yourself faggot.
Really? Is this the best you could come up with? You couldn't even capitalize it properly, but you added punctuation. Maybe you should rethink this whole posting on the internet thing.

Very well deserved decision for Siver. It's not often you see a Tae Kwon Do guy school a Judo guy on the ground.