MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, not sure how he won that. I for sure saw 1, 3, 4 for Condit and 2 and 5 for Lawler. I really don't see a 3rd round that Lawler won.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not sure how Lawler won that but he put up a hell of a 5th round.

I would have expected a draw before Lawler winning that decision.

Column_sl

shitlord
It was definately close either way.

He needs to review that fight, and look at that 4th round. He should have fought that way the whole time. Condit had Lawler beat on the range, and was beating him coming in.

No idea why Condit kept going in. You would think after the 12 times you get tagged you would stop.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I keep thinking about the fight and for the life of me I can't figure a 3rd round for Lawler. I mean maybe the 1st round could have been questionable? 4th maybe? I really don't know.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I keep thinking about the fight and for the life of me I can't figure a 3rd round for Lawler. I mean maybe the 1st round could have been questionable? 4th maybe? I really don't know.
Agreed, round 2 was the only round I had for Lawler going into the 5th. I figured the 5th was a KO must for Lawlwer.

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL at this is the greatest fight in the history of MMA , they say that every UFC.

You can't give Condit a rematch right away when there is so many other high level contenders waiting to fight the champ.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
The division is basically on the razor's edge with Lawler/Hendricks/Condit/MacDonald being about as close to even as I see in any other division, arguably Hendricks won his last fight with Lawler if you score it how they USUALLY do (with takedowns and wrestlefucking being overscored even if you don't do anything while in top position). Lawler was arguably losing the MacDonald fight until the fifth, he arguably lost this fight as well.

Just goes to show how ridiculous GSP was.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The division is basically on the razor's edge with Lawler/Hendricks/Condit/MacDonald being about as close to even as I see in any other division, arguably Hendricks won his last fight with Lawler if you score it how they USUALLY do (with takedowns and wrestlefucking being overscored even if you don't do anything while in top position). He was arguably losing the MacDonald fight until the fifth, he arguably lost this fight as well.

Just goes to show how ridiculous GSP was.
I want to know how the fuck condit lost? WTF FFFFFFFFFF He LANDED more punches then lawler threw WTF

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Such a bs dec. everyone was saying RL had to get a knockout to win at the end of the 4th

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Third round was the decider it seems, two judges scored 3 for Lawler, only one scored it for Condit, 1/4 Condit, 2/5 Lawler on all scorecards.