Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Goatface

i don't know how to search instagram, pull these from reddit and lowkickmma.com

1580963591664.png

1580963759246.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vindicated. The shoulder strikes were the equivalent of heal stomps. Uncomfortable, but never going to stop a fucking fight.

He got TKO'd by a kick to the head.

Told you noobs.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Why exactly? I went back a few pages to see if you said why, sorry if I missed it.
With the changes that they made to paying for PPV, my friends are no longer interested in buying it. While I do catch one every once in awhile through other means, I am no longer in tuned with the schedule of events and this one snuck up on me.

I remember how stupid expensive the three club level tickets (bought them through Toyata Center/ticketmaster) for the Gustafsson vs DC. I can't imagine how much it will be now on StubHub/SeatGeek one day out of from the event.

Don't get me wrong, MMA events, regardless if it is a local pro/ammy show or a ufc event, are a different animal and I love attending them. Not this time tho. :(

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
As any cult leader has proven, if you spew bullshit consistently enough and long enough some people will believe it. Apparently, that includes that guy himself.
I mean I suppose it could be useful in choreography of bad kung fu movie scenes. But WOW.

Isn't Akkido what Steven Seagal peddles?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Isn't Akkido what Steven Seagal peddles?

That old dude made up some fringe style of Japanese jiu jitsu that makes Aikido look positively robust. Rogan's take on Aikido is pretty reasonable. (I was a third degree black belt in Aikido before reforming to BJJ and getting my brown belt.)

Goatface

everyone made weight
Reyes looks like he always just woke up

Lewis looks good, Latifi not so much