MMA Thread

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Stupid fucking round ending saving TJ in the first round. Also @The Dauntless One you're a fucking retard. Bisping looked great in this fight and had great ground game. gatekeeper indeed. GSP is back woot!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Dana said GSP's next fight will be Whittaker
guess that will be around july

217 reportedly did well over 1 million buys

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Imagine that. Have a good card and people will buy it.

Its almost like it is rocket surgery.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
yeah, i wish i bought this card to support. But they really have gone out of there way to give us shit cards the last 6 months.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man what an awesome card last night. I had people over so wasn't really able to post during the fights.

I was almost 100% wrong in my picks last night, and I was wrong with all the championship fights. I thought for sure all of the champs were going to walk away with little trouble. Of all of them though I think Joanna getting wrecked so badly was the one that shocked me most. I like Rose and thought she was a good fighter, but I thought Joanna's striking was on another level. Clearly not the case!

TJ was definitely saved by the bell in the 1st. But you have to give him credit because he came back totally calm and continued his fight. Took it straight to Cody, who needs to stop trying to showboat and focus more on kicking ass. Kid is still young and he will come back. Look forward to seeing those 2 fight again.

I was surprised at how quickly it looked like GSP was starting to gas. Obviously he is quite a bit bigger now and I just have to wonder if it is age or him just not being used to fighting at that weight. Or I suppose it could be a bit of both. But the way he came back and clocked Bisping, and sucked him into that RNC was beautiful. I think Whitaker will destroy him though.

Overall a really good card.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Right Bisping is an old dog, but a HUGE HUGE comeback win.

Whitaker is the "young lions" as Mirko Crocop would say. If he can make 155 he has better fights there against Conor and others. Guys he can actually beat.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Right Bisping is an old dog, but a HUGE HUGE comeback win.

Whitaker is the "young lions" as Mirko Crocop would say. If he can make 155 he has better fights there against Conor and others. Guys he can actually beat.

Wait. Whittaker, the same guy who handled Romero and fucking raped Souza... You don't think he can compete with GSP etc? I'm confused. I mean GSP looked great, but Bisping isn't exactly a world-destroyer.

I'm also glad Dillashaw won. I know people don't like him, but I have always loved the way he fights. His angles, footwork etc is just nice to watch. I didn't think he'd beat Garbrandt, mainly because of Garbrant being a bigger dude. Either way I am extremely excited to see those two duke it out multiple times. Come get your ass whoopin' DJ. Time to end that retarded "DJ is the GOAT" talk, writers love to spew.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait. Whittaker, the same guy who handled Romero and fucking raped Souza... You don't think he can compete with GSP etc? I'm confused. I mean GSP looked great, but Bisping isn't exactly a world-destroyer.

I'm also glad Dillashaw won. I know people don't like him, but I have always loved the way he fights. His angles, footwork etc is just nice to watch. I didn't think he'd beat Garbrandt, mainly because of Garbrant being a bigger dude. Either way I am extremely excited to see those two duke it out multiple times. Come get your ass whoopin' DJ. Time to end that retarded "DJ is the GOAT" talk, writers love to spew.

Young lions not derogatory. Mirko gave that statement just before JDS eyepoked the fuck out of him, but I was referring to Whitaker being too game for GSP.

If he can make 155 he should fight Conor.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Young lions not derogatory. Mirko gave that statement just before JDS eyepoked the fuck out of him, but I was referring to Whitaker being too game for GSP.

If he can make 155 he should fight Conor.

Ah, gotcha. Misread that. I also agree.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Conor should want to stay the hell away from GSP. GSP "needs" to defend, then drop one weight class, and then down to 155. It's a series of fights to get to Conor, luckily the dude is polished as fuck and old so he can focus his camp on nothing more than breaking down his opponent and avoiding totally destroying his body as he drops weight. That 3-fight contract GSP signed up for doesn't cover the $$$$ for a Conor spectacle, it will be separate.

TJ going down in weight for a fight means Cody can earn his shot at a rematch (vs Cruz? or whatever challenger) when TJ defends. Does TJ have any reason to stay in 125 if he wins? Gotta think that's a single payday fight for some glory.

Goatface

TJ just said his walk around weight is 150, lower than what was going around the last time vs DJ came up.
Cody tweeted his walk around weight was 146 earlier this year, but apparently said on JRE it was 160-165
DJ said his is 142-145 or so
-
no one should be able to hold/defend 2 belts, not enough title defenses as it is
TJ looked good at 135, think he is going to look sickly at 125
really think if TJ wins, should just do way with 125

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would rather see DJ move up and fight TJ at 135 instead of doing it the other way around. Watching TJ drop to 125 would be painful I think. I don't want to see a weakened TJ fight against DJ

• 2Solidarity

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Guys....

image24.jpg

RoseNude-820x1024.jpg

vice-rose1.jpg

009_Rose_Namajunas.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
She's much better with longer hair.

I never understood why women would cut their hair really short. I guess it was that, "I need a change, a new me" shit that all girls did right after college or some shit. I loved telling friends who did that, that they made a mistake and you should always cherish your long hair.

Anyways, I'm in some weird middle ground with Rose. I don't shrink, but there is not vertical movement thinking about her... She's just, there.