Mobile Game Hunter
Game:League of Angels - Fire Raiders
Style:Team RPG, similar to Heroes Charge

Platform:IOS / Android
Server:Goro
Guild Name:Rerolled (case sensitive)
Chat:Persistent chat messages, although we use Line to talk

Synopsis:
Casual mobile game. Lead a squad of 5 plus a guardian angel to fight against dungeons and non-live PVP. Can usually complete all tasks within 1-2 hours, so it's a nice side game if you don't want something to play 24/7. Acquiring monsters is easy and only requires time investment, and most of the starter characters are completely viable for 90% of the game. Once you hit level 22 (usually day 1) you can join the guild and do events and such. It's still a solo experience although you're working with the guild towards goals such as levels, unlockables, etc.

Pros:
Easy, doesn't require a lot of time. Everything can be auto'd. Monster pulls are plentiful and all monsters are useful. Lots of guild activities, and they rain gems / gold / etc down on you.

Cons:
You can speed up everything with real money, so definitely lots of cash shop. Not a lot of documentation out there to direct you on what to do. Fairly simplistic.

Gameplay example

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Is every character a girl or is this just standard neckbeard/mangina preference in action?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
The angels are women, so there's lots of LOL-Tits. but I'd say 60% of the "monsters" are women

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Most are chicks. The angels are obviously all girls.

Most of the tanks are dudes, rather any tanks worth a damn.

Not a bad game actually, the rang rang cash shop isn't too bad in this one. Aside from the starter package, or VIP 1 I think, I didn't really sink any money into this. Problem with it was that like most of these clones, there really isn't much to it aside from seeing some colorful art on auto clearing a stage ad-nauseum.

My problem with it was the pvp-arena thing. They put a stupid timer on it -and- locked it behind keys or some shit. So basically, you can only enter the arena every 10 minutes or so. Makes no sense what so ever. Instead of letting you enter the arena and use up a key each time you go in. It makes no sense when you just play the game for a few minutes and put it down. That meant that usually I only did the arena once or twice before I shut it off. One of the best tanks can only be gotten using arena points.

Ranking up your heroes is not so difficult. You basically grind or auto-grind out their level and you have a chance to get up to 3 souls for the corresponding hero. Each tier of the hero requires a certain amount of these souls (it's like 10, 20, 40, and so on). You can also draw these souls from cards, dailies, events, and so on. Starting quests give you a bunch of these to get you started on some characters. You'll be stuck with some of these for ever pretty much (Rose Knight, or the one chick knight which I forget the name).

Unlocking additional angels isn't so difficult, they just have level requirements. As long as you do the tower-trainer thing (I forget the name), you'll get special points for that you can use in the tower shop, which unlocks additional angels and such. You'll have to grind the tower to re-buy the same angels so you can use them as souls to tier up the same angel.

Aside from the pvp arena crap, I'd say it isn't so bad. Although there's better out there.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
They've since changed arena I believe - you have 5 free arena tickets. Each time you play you have a 2.5 minute cooldown before you can do another. You have to spend the in game currency (diamonds) to add additional attacks.

There was a pretty large patch this morning, where they added some more guild features and a way to buff your characters more. It's certainly not something you devote hours to like FFRK / Brave / SW, but it's a nice supplement. We have around 11 RR folk playing it right now from the SW team.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wanted to play it again, but seems I lost all progress and wasn't able to find which server I was on. Strange since I have a GTArcade account and it's still on listed on my Facebook as one of the apps. I only deleted locally on my cellphone. I guess when you do that it also kills any progress?

Don't really feel like grinding out all my characters again (I got lucky on some card draws) as well as paying for VIP access again.