Mobius Final Fantasy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
They just released a bunch more copy/paste dungeons with the same enemies.

No sarcasm, I'm still seriously really enjoying this shit, what the fuck? Leaderboards are crack.

Multiplayer is next week which should be awesome.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Anyone still playing this game? Just got in installed recently and seems to be fun at least early on. I can see the grind being huge later but the battle system is pretty interesting.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Uninstall. They are only letting you have most of the new jobs if you pay $75.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Holy shit... didn't seem that P2W guess they going full retard on it... will play till the farming part and see how it goes, the PC JP version looked pretty.

Gestahl

Trakanon Raider
They are having a returning event at the moment, very easy to get back into swing of things. Also those $75 jobs have been added to normal Gacha summon now! Chances are massively low to get them though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've been curious to try this game, but just never got around to it. Maybe I'll install it and give it a whirl, especially if they're trying to make it more f2p friendly.

Gestahl

Trakanon Raider
TBH I dont know how friendly it is, im FTP at the moment, but whaled pretty hard at the start, and went cold turkey for a bit from over spending! Getting the best stuff is massively unlikely as FTP, stories of some people spending $7k + and not getting some of the ultimate cards that are limited time release etc but theoretically you can get any card if lucky enough as FTP, just odds are against you, guess like most gacha games.

Anyway, I enjoy it a lot more now I dont feel the need to get everything, and it has got quite a lot of content that I would say is worth a play through at least once. If you do start, dont use your growstars unless you are absolutely sure its worth upgrading the card, and dont spend any magicite until you have saved up enough to purchase the 3k magicite mobius monthly box!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm going to guess that if you play FFRK or FFBE, this isn't worth the time. It was a grind fest which FFRK at least isn't.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I'm still playing it fully f2p. There's huge power creeps with the supreme cards for whales, but if you keep your expectations in check there really isn't any content that can't be completed f2p barring the new event multiplayer... which while doable is a horrible experience if you have not been playing it for a bit. I've been enjoying it a lot more now that I've gotten all pullable jobs to play around with.

That said it is quite a grindy game... more so soon when they give us farmable magicite in August.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ok I have no idea what I'm doing in this game. It was normal FF fair, almost died to a boss eventually, then....

Made it to level 8 before I saw that I could spend my free tickets on a booster pack for accounts under 30 days old. Got some decent cards and out of nowhere this uber dragoon job card with tons of stars on it.

All my stats literally went up 100x. I one shot everything even bosses. What...... what just happened? lol. Just touched a teleport stone and sent to 'world' 2, so I'll see how that goes. Playing this part time..

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't spend any money on this unless you are really sure.

It's a grindfest.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Ok I have no idea what I'm doing in this game. It was normal FF fair, almost died to a boss eventually, then....

Made it to level 8 before I saw that I could spend my free tickets on a booster pack for accounts under 30 days old. Got some decent cards and out of nowhere this uber dragoon job card with tons of stars on it.

All my stats literally went up 100x. I one shot everything even bosses. What...... what just happened? lol. Just touched a teleport stone and sent to 'world' 2, so I'll see how that goes. Playing this part time..
Just checking this out on Steam and yeah, played a bit just with whatever it gave me then went for the starter pack and saw the same thing happen

abLlnTK.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Just checking this out on Steam and yeah, played a bit just with whatever it gave me then went for the starter pack and saw the same thing happen

abLlnTK.png

I kill a few things at night to collect the daily magicite. That above dragoon card got me to chapter 5 part 2. I occasionally die when there's like 10 things each round to kill, and they all hit for 20% of my health. But other than that, I've gotten all the way through the story using auto fight. Its just something I do while alt-tabbed on my PC. Weird game but I'll see it through lol (story at least)