Mr. Robot

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
thats not how backups work!

The FBI chick said "I shot a dark army guy and he shot himself in the head, he deleted his history."

So I think mr robot being a backup of eliot and eliot wiping himself in order to protect the "end goal" is a good theory.

The episode today, was ridic good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
Apparently there are spoilers going around for the last two episodes. I'm going to avoid all internet discussion for the next couple weeks.

And last nights episode was indeed awesome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Awesome episode.

But one thing I am getting tired of the constant trope of tell me some little story about something weird but it is actually a threat and I'll just remind you that I am threatening you after I tell you the story.

spronk

FPS noob
these chinese ninja assassins are pretty shitty at their jobs, may as well strap suicide vests on em

super tense episode though, especially the last 15 mins

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So did they take out Angela Moss on the subway as well? I know we saw 2 people step onto her train, but then it went black. Followed by they (hopefully) taking out Darlene and the guy she knows is playing her. Seriously, what ever happened to that arc? Where she intercepted the email between him and the Chinese, to suddenly continuing exactly as you were as if nothing had happened?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So long Cisco.

q7zrgzd-imgur.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
you don't see it in that shot but the sign goes from Lupe's to Lies as well. THAT MUST BE IMPORTANT (lol) Also the shooter starts shooting when the crosswalk counter ticks down to 0, pretty cool

Re: the people we saw with Angela at the end, someone figured it out
Its the FBI surveillance team, someone took screenshots of them watching Angela in multiple scenes and the heads match

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
you don't see it in that shot but the sign goes from Lupe's to Lies as well. THAT MUST BE IMPORTANT (lol) Also the shooter starts shooting when the crosswalk counter ticks down to 0, pretty cool

Re: the people we saw with Angela at the end, someone figured it out
Its the FBI surveillance team, someone took screenshots of them watching Angela in multiple scenes and the heads match

Then this kinda means that Angela knowingly led them to Elliot? The Dark Army is going to be the FBI's target though. Certainly after this incident.

Ladro

Anomaly
I don't know but it felt like there was something there to see or the show is just fucking with the viewer. The dialog he has with "you" has gotten a bit more pronounced I feel.

Caliane

Its so intentionally blurry, I am going with, "fucking with the viewer." Another option, the shot itself is the clue. its a security camera setup in his room.

Ladro

Anomaly
I can buy that, all of the camera direction is coming from Esmail and not some DP. The framing of a lot of the shots is very intentional so I wouldn't put it past them. Maybe Elliot is really a deep undercover NSA agent trying to take down the Dark Army, he just erased himself to do it and the biproduct is the split personality disorder.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
season two really picked up exponentially

the jail reveal was masterful and a very "IT" idea concerning duality

love
this
show

*also Craig Robinson as a Villian - great reveal, was initially annoyed at his character in the show

Last edited:

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
So Elliot is Tyrell also eh?

Neat. Weaker episode than last weeks but I'll take it.

spronk

FPS noob
Got a huge Deus Ex vibe from this episode, feels like they are creating an AI although the "what is real" stuff is very Matrix-y.

I have no idea whats going on. The commodore 64 stuff was way, way, way too indulgent and ridiculous.

splitting up the finale into two episodes was not a great idea, this episode was way too slow. Finale is gonna have to be mind blowing amazing to redeem this season I think :(

Someone with an actual Alexa commented that while the episode was playing his Alexa would answer every question during the Dom bed scene, with the exact same answers. Hahaha, nice product placement i guess...