Mrs. Davis

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wtf is the deal with her husband? Is there really supernatural shit going on or what?

Homsar

No clue what the hell is going on, where it's going would be a freak guess.

Also, I cared about the horse more than I realised after my friend started watching it and knowing what hap

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched the first episode. Man, what a fucking bizarre show. The first 15 minutes especially was just a "what the fuck is going on here" reaction.

Homsar

It's gets worse, that's just some promo for Nike in a way.

The show is everywhere like Adaptation in a way. Each episode definitely feels like a different writer

Animosity

I watch every episode and at the end I ask myself what I just watched and no episode is very cohesive with the other.

Homsar

I watch every episode and at the end I ask myself what I just watched and no episode is very cohesive with the other.
Pretty much, It makes more sense as it goes on. Obviously her husband/Jesus isnt real. I'm trying to not got true detective/lost on this show.

I feel the characters arent real

Just realized this a Lindelof, makes sense now

Last edited:

Homsar

had to rewatch this with a friend and it gets better on second viewing. it ends with having to hunt down a whale for the holy grail and having heads explode and a failed basketball shoe commercial. i love it

Homsar

Forgot what days this comes out on, newest episode is another solid.

Gilpin does have a damn near perfect body

Homsar

Only one episode left for this show. It's been pretty weird but have enjoyed it all.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Holy shit this show.

The scene where she explains AI was created created by a black woman for a chicken restaurant because everyone loves chicken and to make it easier for the customer. Lol

Really think it should just end on that finale before Lindelof fucks it up.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Animosity

Holy shit this show.

The scene where she explains AI was created created by a black woman for a chicken restaurant because everyone loves chicken and to make it easier for the customer. Lol

Really think it should just end on that finale before Lindelof fucks it up.
This was hilarious. Great scene.

Loved the finale. I hope this is the end of the show as well. It was so weird and kept you guessing. Great writing and great acting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, this show was pretty fucking good. I'm hoping it's contained to one season because that was about perfect. Super weird which may put people off. But good mixture of genres and pretty solid.

Oh yeah, and it also reminds me of that Wait Buy Why AI article I reposted the other day, and have been sharing for many years now (the thank you writing AI that wipes out humanity and then populates the universe with thank you notes), of an AI developed for a very niche purpose/industry that takes over into something else. I'd almost guess the original concept came from that or something similar.

Last edited:

Homsar

Why did AI make them sing Eddie grant, show was all over the place. Also the real meaning of wings on people was maybe the best part. Betty Guilpins reactions were pretty good

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was explained as a glitch, like it saying "redirect, 1042" or whatever. Why it had dozens of people singing Electric Avenue as a glitch was kind of weird though. I imagine just for the shock effect of how fucking bizarre that'd be as an ending to an episode.

Homsar

This show was good. It's so off the wall but not trying to be off the wall I guess.
I can't believe Lindlefuck was behind this. I would have never really given it a chance. I know they mention creators of Lost but they never want to throw his name out there in any trailer

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m not quite finished but have been doing an episode or so at night catching up on work. This is such a bizzare, quirky show. I love it. The one I just finished that was the long backstory campfire exposition was probably a low point so far mostly bc it seemed to drag.

Homsar

The finale really sticks the landing and should just stay at 1 season. I enjoyed the whole season and the finale was chefs kiss

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users