Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Mufasa: The Lion King (2024)

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Family

Director: Barry Jenkins

Cast: Aaron Pierre, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Billy Eichner, Seth Rogen

Release: 2024-12-18

Plot: A prequel to Disney's 2019 film, "The Lion King".

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh... Disney and Seth Rogan? Hard HARD fucking pass. 🖕🏻

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Cringe, I'm going to have to pirate and watch this. I hate you disney. Could you just not do this? THANKS.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Billy Eichner - yep definitely gonna have Mufasa with some gay love fest in his early years.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone needs to fuck off with remaking cell animation using live action and CGI bullshit and we need a way to roll back Aladdin and any other shitty movies already shit out.

• 1Like

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
The photorealistic CGI animal shit is garbage. The animals can’t emote nearly as good as in cartoons and they look stupid as fuck when they talk. Guess they invested so much in developing the models for the first they figured what the hell.

Sterling

El Presidente
I think that the only one of these live action remakes I've ever watched is Jungle Book. I honestly don't really remember much about it specifically which I guess is the real issue. None of these movies are particularly memorable. They might not be actual dogshit, but they also don't really have any particularly exceptional qualities either. Not sure it's all that different from how they used to do straight to video animated sequels repeatedly.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database