Mugshawtys

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Would be nice if he lost the edge and apologized for the Pencing
A man makes another claim with no an attempt to bolster his initial claim with no evidence!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A foler talking about man things. Lean back

Nirgon, just link the yahoo answers page where you read that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
A foler talking about man things. Lean back

Nirgon, just link the yahoo answers page where you read that.

Mugshawty's

1704840899248.png

actual

1704840916368.png

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Oh is that what you meant? Fuck, for some reason I thought you were talking about totally fake pictures. As in, they'd get a story about a girl being arrested, then go to insta to find a hottie and turn her pic into a mugshot.

I'm not saying your thing is a nothingburger; but compared to what I thought you were claiming, it's a nothingburger. I feel like what you're showing is giving the chick the benefit of the doubt. If they had a makeup artist on hand at the police station, she could have really looked like that.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh is that what you meant? Fuck, for some reason I thought you were talking about totally fake pictures. As in, they'd get a story about a girl being arrested, then go to insta to find a hottie and turn her pic into a mugshot.

I'm not saying your thing is a nothingburger; but compared to what I thought you were claiming, it's a nothingburger. I feel like what you're showing is giving the chick the benefit of the doubt. If they had a makeup artist on hand at the police station, she could have really looked like that.

Yeah it wasn't a big deal just a notice that he used Instagram filters. Leave it to Folder tho.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah it wasn't a big deal just a notice that he used Instagram filters. Leave it to Folder tho.
A man used filters to make mughshawtys look worse than they actually do. Why does a man do that?

• 1Harrow

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Can you faggots stop spamming this thread with shit that is not pictures of hot female criminals.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Would be nice if he lost the edge and apologized for the Pencing

Two things.

1. You two just need to fuck and get that shit over with.
2. Anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
3. Refer to 1.
5. "Pencing" is fucking retarded.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can you faggots stop spamming this thread with shit that is not pictures of hot female criminals.

We are discussing the topic/account but I see your point. Having the nerd gene lends itself to getting sucked into these kinds of derails.

One as penance:

4bf7d9026e1d163d91fcd44bb045879a.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Two things.

1. You two just need to fuck and get that shit over with.
2. Anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
3. Refer to 1.
5. "Pencing" is fucking retarded.
A man gets between a friendly debate between two fellow men. A man is just trying to seem edgy and cause trouble. A man should know better..

• 1Harrow