Murders and Shootings

checkyeah_sl

shitlord
I'll address the web point of view. Dates can be manipulated by schema and meta data. They can also be manipulated by previously published posts or written material that's indexed by Google, even if it's changed.

The video and many websites show images but let's pull up what they are looking at in Google.

Visit google.com and type in the following: site:https://newtown.uwwesternct.org(this brings up a list of all the pages indexed by Google within the specified subdomain).

Next go to "Search Tools" and custom date range from dec 1 through dec 13.

You will see Dec 11.

Sulrn

Deuces
So dates can be manipulated and haven't?

or

The dates are effected by previously posted material due to indexing mechanics?

checkyeah_sl

shitlord
exactly, thats why if you search google for "sandy hook" and then pick any date range before the 14th, that you will see many listed pages. That's because those pages had previous material from those other dates at some point

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
While I'm not one for conspiracy theories (and not American, and a big fan of gun control), I do find that one interview with the father really bizarre. I know people say 'everyone reacts differently to grief etc etc,' but seeing him smiling and laughing, to being told he's about to be on camera, to putting his head down, to coming up when he thinks he's being filmed and suddenly he's all choked up and tearful? I think saying he'sobviouslyan actor, part of a big conspiracy to fake a mass murder to steal everyone's guns, is way over the top, but watching that video gives a definite sense of 'something fucking weird is going on here.'

And on that note, if the US government was planning to exploit a school shooting to try ban guns, why would they need to fake one? All they'd have to do is wait.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church are now Democrats according to Fox News and Gateway Pundit

http://nation.foxnews.com/connecticu...ist-church?wtf

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...westboro-cult/
Fred Phelps is, apparently, a registered Democrat.

Not that it should matter what party he belongs to, he's a scum bag. Dude he brought his whole crew down here one time to protest a 6 year old boy's funeral after the boy had literally been raped to death by some sick fuck his parents let hang around their home.

But anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Fred Waldron Phelps, Sr. (born November 13, 1929) is an American pastor heading the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), an independent Baptist church based in Topeka, Kansas. Phelps is a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm, and a former civil rights activist. A member of the Democratic Party, he has occasionally run for political office. In the election for United States Senator for Kansas in 1992, he received 49,416 votes (30.8%) in the Democratic primary, coming in second after Gloria O'Neill (who subsequently lost to later presidential candidate Bob Dole).

Crazy but true facts about lunatic cult leaders.

Looking at the IMDB on him, the crazy just goes deeper and deeper too

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1662196/bio

Despite being awarded a special honor by the NAACP for his practice of civil rights cases in the 1970s and 80s, he has been recorded by news crews and private citizens on numerous occasions screaming racial expletives at crowds of blacks and civilians. Members of the NAACP have stated in recent years that Phelps would not have been given the award had they known that he was using the civil rights cases as a front for extortion crimes.

Permanently disbarred from practicing law in 1987 for slander, libel, extortion, and harassment. The motion for Phelps' disbarment was signed by every federal judge in the state of Kansas. Phelps accepted disbarment on the grounds that none of his children, six of whom were also listed in the motion, would face the same fate; three of them (including Fred Jr. and Margie Phelps-Roper) were suspended for libel, slander, and harassment.

In 1968, weighing nearly 300lbs, he was rushed to the hospital after overdosing on a cocktail of barbiturates, amphetamines, and alcohol. He remained in a coma for nearly a week; upon release from the hospital he placed himself on a stringent liquid diet and dropped to 135lbs in less than three months.

In 1994, a woman attempted to murder him by running him over in her car after he allegedly shouted sexual obscenities at her during a picket. Phelps declined to press charges when the Topeka district attorney informed him that doing so would be essentially admitting that he was guilty of inciting violence, and he himself would be arrested and tried.

Accepted to West Point at the age of sixteen. He dropped out before attending any classes.

Featured in the June 11, 1951 issue of TIME magazine for his efforts to make kissing in public a criminal felony in Pasadena, California. His crusade came to an end after he was arrested for assaulting a police officer who informed him that he did not have permission to picket at John Muir University.

Part of a failed mission to convert Mormons in Vernal, Utah, with fellow students from Bob Jones University in 1947. After delivering a sermon condeming the Mormon religion, the mission leader was asked a theological question he did not know the answer to; Phelps responded by attacking the man who'd asked the question, resulting in a near riot.

Attended Bob Jones university for two years (1946-1948) before dropping out. He cited racial issues as the reason for his departure; in 1994 Rev. Former college employees told the Topeka Capital Journal that Phelps left after being given an ultimatum that he either seek psychiatric counselling or be expelled.

John F. Kennedy, Jr., ranked him #5 on his list of "The Most Interesting People in Politics" in George Magazine.

Fred Phelps is a registered Democrat in Kansas, and has even ran for the Democratic primary for governor three times (1990, 1994, and 1998).

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Permanently disbarred from practicing law in 1987 for slander, libel, extortion, and harassment. The motion for Phelps' disbarment was signed by every federal judge in the state of Kansas. Phelps accepted disbarment on the grounds that none of his children, six of whom were also listed in the motion, would face the same fate; three of them (including Fred Jr. and Margie Phelps-Roper) were suspended for libel, slander, and harassment.
Why the fuck wherent his children disbarred? Stupid judges would of saved this country some grief.

donut_sl

shitlord
Looked to me when he was smiling he was dealing with grief by blocking it out, a forced smile maybe. Putting his head down and coming up with that face looked to me like reality just took hold. I can only imagine feelings like that though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You can't just say "The same officials also linked Lanza's actions to violent video games.
The officials, who have been briefed on the Newtown, Connecticut, investigation, told CBS that evidence shows Lanza was likely acting out the fantasies of a video game in killing 20 children and six adults at the school."

without saying which video games he played allow you to go on a school shooting.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I'm not familiar with that game. I think I'd like to try it if these bureaucrats would like to let me know what game they're talking about.

khalid

Unelected Mod
without saying which video games he played allow you to go on a school shooting.
Maybe the issue is that they don't want to give publicity to the game that helped motivate him? Anyway, I seriously doubt a game got him started.

So yet again we see that a killer was motivated into trying to "top" other mass shooters. The only response we really see legislatively is to try and do a ban on evil black weapons. I think a much better response would be to try and convince media outlets to cover these shootings differently. To NOT air the grievances of these mass shooters. Don't put out their names. I don't know, something, so these idiots don't feel like they are going to go out to a school and get put on a high scores list.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
While I'm not one for conspiracy theories (and not American, and a big fan of gun control), I do find that one interview with the father really bizarre. I know people say 'everyone reacts differently to grief etc etc,' but seeing him smiling and laughing, to being told he's about to be on camera, to putting his head down, to coming up when he thinks he's being filmed and suddenly he's all choked up and tearful? I think saying he's obviously an actor, part of a big conspiracy to fake a mass murder to steal everyone's guns, is way over the top, but watching that video gives a definite sense of 'something fucking weird is going on here.'
Let me go ahead and put this here so that everyone else can say "No, nothing wrong here, move along."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e77_1306568846