• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's number one now.

Snort-Cocaine-Smoke-Marijuana-290x290.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
eh i thought that was pretty funny, did brad pull any new hijinks or is he still running his virtual jonestown like he was?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread was a lot like coke. Started out great. Lots of excitement and chatter. Quickly went to shit, the 8 ball ran out and all the chicks left...and here we are.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much have been barely involved over their since the fanatics moved in begging for spiked kool aid. I am not going to lie and say i won't try it when it comes out, but i sure as fuck no longer want to help them get to that point.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
It's become incredibly hostile to anyone who wants innovation or offers suggestion that differ from the way things were in classic EQ and to a much lesser extent VG; it's all the same, go play WoW or there are tons of other games out there, don't screw ours up...... the worst part is the CM team really do nothing outwardly visible about it.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Hey, I'm Boozecube! I'm going to post on multiple sites and predict that MMO's will fail! I wonder how many times I'll be right? I'm also going to predict that the sun will rise in the east, and that water is wet. Zzeris will of course tag along with me because his lips are attached to my asshole.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hey, I'm Boozecube! I'm going to post on multiple sites and predict that MMO's will fail! I wonder how many times I'll be right? I'm also going to predict that the sun will rise in the east, and that water is wet. Zzeris will of course tag along with me because his lips are attached to my asshole.

There's Etchazz! I wondered how long it would take him to figure out that we had moved. Coming to predict another amazing game by Brad again? You've been really right about his amazing work so far....

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
There's Etchazz! I wondered how long it would take him to figure out that we had moved. Coming to predict another amazing game by Brad again? You've been really right about his amazing work so far....

I never predicted shit from Brad. Never gave him any money for the KS, never intended to. If the game comes out and is good, I'll play it. If it isn't, I won't. What I don't do is find every single post on Brad across the Internet and troll it like a Donald Trump supporter. What's wrong, did Brad rape your mother?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What I don't do is find every single post on Brad across the Internet and troll it like a Donald Trump supporter. What's wrong, did Brad rape your mother?

Damn, I've been discovered! And here she is.
04_bronxcocaine.jpg

I don't know. You seem to homer in on every post about Brad to suck his balls. You sure you aren't a prime donator over there?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually etchazz never embraced the KS or the project for the most part but it doesn't really surprise me that you don't know that...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user