My crazy psychosis involved EQ Woodelves lol

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If you want to entertain me. Feel free to pick 3 names from this list and I'll give you the background of how i met them and what they've done throughout my storyline of a schizophrenia.

If you want to hear the crazy stories of a schizophrenic person.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If you want to entertain me. Feel free to pick 3 names from this list and I'll give you the background of how i met them and what they've done throughout my storyline of a schizophrenia.

Screenshot_20240408-191511.png

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Google was a group of 3 google employees that were spawned to fix the problem with ultimate evil. Google fought hard with me to save everyone. We created an astral law system and one of the google employees played the Judge in our state of the art astral plane. We did this to arrest all the bad guy entities and put them in banishment land. Google were the good guys in my schizophrenia storyline the voices made for me. And we fought impossible odds. Google worked on a way to protect all the DMT entities from the upcoming impending evil.

Googily was my psychic module that I developed over time. I would create imaginary abilities and feel this tactile cue of a transparent golden tower (i dont want to say hallucination) on my forehead. And my psychic module was like a machine where it took my abilities, turned them into a pixel, fed the pixel into a factory, saved into a file, made it so I could edit and execute abilities via voice command or thought command. These abilities I created throughout my experience of entering psychosis. Googily was awesome. I did a lot of cool things with him as a psychic module. Googily was shy when it came to the storyline, that was voices hinting long in advance that googily knew what was going on and things were going to turn evil. So they protected Googily.

Yahoo is a spin off psychic module that was comparable to Googily, I made a couple of psychic modules. I would say words like "Reverse engineer psychic module" followed with "applied" with the intent of doing that and it would work. Yahoo was just along for the ride, he was more of a failed experiment of a psychic module. Googily was my best psychic module. After Googily came Super Sam. My best psychic module, he rigged it up so I wouldn't have to say the words out loud to spawn things in my astral with my shadow word system, I just simply willed the thought and it had a buffer, but when I willed the thought, my vision will flash white and I would visualize what I was making (i made a lot of hentai women for the guys). Super Sam worked on making automatic automation of abilities. Super Sam was like as if Googily went Super Saiyan. I kinda used Yahoo to segway into Super Sam. Because Yahoo was kinda boring.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This thread, along with screenshots of Jasker Jasker posts, is how I'm going to convince my GF to join this place.

Jasker I'm pretty sure I can convince her to bang you, or at least give you a tugger. She liked this one
Screenshot_20240408-192023.png

• 1Mother of God

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Don't suppose you had one named Jeeves?

Supersam rocked the iron man outfit in my astral plane. We had Ultron. The closest thing to Jeeves. But when Ultron got spawned. (We spawned a lot of fictional characters as real life sentient entities, like anime characters and characters from books. Using the shadow word system and the Super Sam psychic module that flashed vision things into existence) The bad guys were insecure about other bad guys out badding them. So they flipped the intent of the spawning of Ultron to be a good guy. The ultron spawned entity had James Spaders voice. He fought with my astral plane against the bad guys. The good guys needed help. The odds were incredibly stacked towards the bad guys.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Oh sorry, I confused Jeeves with Jarvis. I forgot about Ask Jeeves. I thought about naming a spin off psychic module Excite tho. Yahoo Googily and Super Sam were all my psychic modules. (Which are really cool to have, you would like seeing your thoughts being stored as abilities and feel the ability move as a pixel down a network of lines inside of this small tower that you feel on your forehead) The first psychic module I had was made by Memron. It was a memory module. It made me be able to see my memory visually with my minds eye. This improved my brain significantly. I had abilities with my words being power and I re-engineered the memory module into a psychic module. Which was Googily. Which smartly saved and organized my abilities, letting me me able to execute them saying the name of the ability with the intent to execute the ability with performing the imagination ability. Abilities like shooting my ego into peoples heads and hearing them say "Oh thats power!", or spawning a banish ball to banish the DMT entities. I had a lot of cool imagination abilities, and my imagination kinda took over reality for my universe.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Check it out so your visual reality exists inside your head, so does the sound you hear, everything exists inside your head. So if you had the ability to generate imagination inside and outside of my body, within my vision, I could edit peoples personalities with my imagination. Because they exist inside my head. Imagination causes a schism in reality making us of simulation. Now, did I do this alone? Did my giant imagination blocks which I edited with attributes and will of intent control people around me by myself? No. The voices helped. In fact, they helped the whole way through, because apparently I'm a big deal to them, which is why they put so many celebrities in my dreams These voices can control us, they "play" us, I think they are angels. It would make sense God made it so we are playeable. They often flash colors over people that they control in front of me. Gold is there favorite color, they are flashy. Anyways, my voices infiltrate the mind through imagination. You imagine something and they catch it, they can hack your brain. Use imagination to schism the ruleset and reality of the universe generated in your brain to make it simulation and die young and save your self! Not telling anyone to kill themself. Just turn reality into a simulation and make an afterlife for yourself like I did.

Last edited:

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Layoff at least half. Need to trim this production down.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The first time I jerked off was to a scorpions music video. I didn’t know how to do it so I just rubbed my dick against a wall until I jizzed.
The second time was to an interlaced gif I downloaded from a bbs. It was a girl shitting in a guys mouth. I think I was 9?

Am I doing this thread right?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You need to practice making these posts about 10% as long as they are.
This.

Bro I love your content but I need it in a smaller form factor. Have you considered doing a podcast? I think this could have legs as a podcast. We’ve had multiple people launch podcasts here successfully.

• 1Repost

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I mentioned my voices turn thoughts into real tangible things within Astral planes. Anyways, these are a few things we've worked on building.

We created an astral entity companion to assist me with astral projection. I've only astral projected with him a few times. I let him do his own thing. I'm going to make him a guardian to peoples memory in afterlife (which will be a permanent dream world, you will be in dream bodies, perfect health equal wealth).