My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, I think I voted for Buchanon. Looks like its slipping away. Wasn't there a tiny penis attached to a person who liked to ruin these for us?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's losing ground though. I don't know what more he could have done. Maybe next time write rerolled in jism?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Chattanooga is a town that almost everyone has heard of, even if they've never been there. So, it isn't much of a surprise that it's leading. Plus, this community doesn't have quite the clout it once did, sadly.

khalid

Unelected Mod
This is inherently sexist and every one of you should feel guilty about being such shitlords.

However, as payment was provided, I voted. Doesn't mean I don't feel bad about my shitlord status for doing so.

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Chattanooga is a town that almost everyone has heard of, even if they've never been there. So, it isn't much of a surprise that it's leading. Plus, this community doesn't have quite the clout it once did, sadly.
Ban this faggot. Also voted.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Voted, and yes.. nice nips. Pending some NAT tomfoolery will try to vote often.

Actually, even without changing address it's incrementing every-time I just refresh and type in the captcha again. Or people are voting and it's not giving me any error.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Woah, missed this thread originally and now the titties are gone. Sad day, still vote for you but it's not looking good