My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
I appreciate the aid and the votes all, but my wife is feeling self conscious about dem being posted for this so as her wish I must take them down. Again I appreciate all the aid that these forums provide, if nothing else you have all now heard of our little town and we have become slightly more popular!

Soygen I know you just changed the title but you can change it back or close the thread if you wish. Thank you all again!

Best Towns 2015 | Outside Online

For those that still wish to vote knowing that breasts were shown.
She shouldn't be self conscious. She has some pretty nice boobs.
smile.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Boobs were delivered. There was no face, no real way to know who you are without some creepering.

You can tell her they are nice jubblies. And it's not just you saying it this time. It'smen from the internet.

So it must be true. We would find fault if there was one to be found. If she doesn't know we would find fault, you should.

iannis

Musty Nester
Chattanooga is a town that almost everyone has heard of, even if they've never been there. So, it isn't much of a surprise that it's leading. Plus, this community doesn't have quite the clout it once did, sadly.
We just used to have guys that would sic their bots on it. With the captcha, I doubt even tyen could have turned this one around!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Put in about 100 votes for Chattanooga since the OP violated the sacred tit covenant.
Yeah, threw about 10 Chattanooga's way. Pussed out on the tit pics after it seemed like defeat was inevitable? NOPE!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Now the floor is open for a RR member from Chattanooga to post some titties of his own ( I mean his Wife/GF/SO titties of course )

Securing the win for Chattanooga!!

Waiting . . .

LaGSaLoT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol lots of negs and hilarious comments for the boobs coming down. I still appreciate all those that voted when they were up.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
We couldn't deliver on our end, so lets just call it even.

Thanks for the tits, and sorry we couldn't win it for ya.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
We've closed the gap quite a bit and it's only about 2000 votes away.....get those nips back up and win it for your town.