My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
This is Delta Titcon Five requesting immediate tit reinforcements back into GRID: 1st page ASAP, sir.

Herv_sl

shitlord
lagsalot PM me the tits!

Bringing some wife-tits back to the thread, I need to get better with the signage...
rrr_img_99134.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That is a nice rack. Not really my taste, but it's quality.

I've continued to vote, but I still don't see us coming out ahead. We need another community to punch with us.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Gentleman, I believe we're at a crossroads.

If another man offers his own wife's tits as payment in stead of another man who had previously done so but revoked tits (henceforth referred to here as 'titscandal') after the board began putting in work - does the board continue with said work?

#TitGate2015

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
You're damn right. I'm voting as much as physically possible.

Also, Wife-Tits.jpg might be my new favorite thing of all time.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lagsalot PM me the tits!

Bringing some wife-tits back to the thread, I need to get better with the signage...
rrr_img_99134.jpg
Fucking two handfuls there

Chattanooga, TN 51.17% (46,522 votes)

Port Angeles, WA 48.83% (44,397 votes)

closing the gap

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I care enough about tits and the potential for a bonus pic that I linked that shit to my Facebook. Now the GF is pissed because I avoid FB, ignore when she posts shit on my wall, don't engage in Facebook comment conversations with her family, etc. And now THIS is what I'm going to randomly post to FB?!

#titsmatter #rerolledpride #titconcode

Clarification: the contest, not this thread.

#nerdshame

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Nice. Represent brother.

I ignore my Facebook too. That shit is mostly a bunch of people lying to each other about what they approve of. Placing value in venues like Facebook is a mark against many people to me.