My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's nice that his wife tacitly approves of him banging hoors. I mean, after getting multiple STDs and staying with him, that has to be indirect approval right? That, or J49 is smooth enough to convince her that syphilis can be contracted by magic. Either way, well played J49.
Women are pretty stupid. That's how the urban legend got started that you can catch STDs from pubic toilet seats, and why so many women hover when they have to use one.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Women are pretty stupid. That's how the urban legend got started that you can catch STDs from pubic toilet seats, and why so many women hover when they have to use one.
Well, they insist on sitting on piss filled seats when they could stand and piss on said seats. It's Darwin, I tells you.
rrr_img_98162.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Have a Nice Holiday Weekend to all...
Today....booked another job, banged my second favorite hooker Capri...total cost= a pack of newports and a lighter, plus $24.50 and a ride to camden

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Is Wolf still around? Haven't seen you mention him in a while.
capri still calls him for help...i am not inclined to utilize his services anymore

edit...wait a minute, i just realized that capri had called wolf this morning prior to calling me....WTF
so now: Mike the sex offender, chuck the millionaire, the spanker and now wolf are all ahead of me on her call list

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
J49 knows the deal. This thread is a cross between trolling and sex addiction.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Sunday went and saw capri $25.00, tuesday wired $15.00 to deena, today dated Capri $15.20 and 2 packs of smokes, 4 packs of cupcakes and an old watch that i never wore ( she can pawn it)
on the way back to the office i got pulled over by a state trooper for doing 87 mph, he gave me a warning and a ticket for "unclear plates"
also deena wanted to see me today, but i was with capri already

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Sunday went and saw capri $25.00, tuesday wired $15.00 to deena, today dated Capri $15.20 and 2 packs of smokes, 4 packs of cupcakes and an old watch that i never wore ( she can pawn it)
on the way back to the office i got pulled over by a state trooper for doing 87 mph, he gave me a warning and a ticket for "unclear plates"
also deena wanted to see me today, but i was with capri already
You "wired" 15 bucks? How does one wire money to a whore, and how much is the service charge?

Also....CUPCAKES AND SOME OF YOUR OLD SHIT?!??!

This is excellent. Were they quality cupcakes or shitty dollar store crap? From a bakery or little debbie?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You "wired" 15 bucks? How does one wire money to a whore, and how much is the service charge?

Also....CUPCAKES AND SOME OF YOUR OLD SHIT?!??!

This is excellent. Were they quality cupcakes or shitty dollar store crap? From a bakery or little debbie?
TASTYKAKE chocolate......wait for it.....TWO PACK...and it was a Philadelphia Eagles watch, brand new never worn
western union $5.00 service charge, via Rite Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.