My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There's quite a bit of disagreement and theorizing concerning why Africa has such a high transmission rate. It appears to be a variable and unique situation which involves rates of concurrent other STD's and the open sores they bring, sexual activity and promiscuity as well as simply lying about sexual behaviors due in no small part to cultures that seriously repress openly admitting to homosexual acts. As you admit yourself, malnutrition can be playing a major role as well. Outside of the African epidemic it seems clear that men engaging in vaginal intercourse are at the lowest risk among sexual behaviors.

J49 doesn't live in Africa though, bad as Camden is it is still a first world city. As evidenced by his lover receiving quality medical attention when needed.
The real problem with the cdc (and who ) numbers is they're not weighted - is johnny more likely to have unprotected sex and how often (!) compared to, say a needle prick? Exposure time matters.
Here are roughly the same numbers with more info with regards to low income countries - it's not Africa alone.
HIV AIDS Information :: How transmission occurs - Estimated risk per exposure

Interpreting these figures

In this section, risk figures are expressed as per exposure estimates. Per exposure means the risk of infection for each individual incident during which HIV transmission could have occurred; e.g., for each separate act of intercourse.This is a more precise measure of risk than 'per sexual partner' (because sexual partners may or may not have HIV) or 'per head of population' (because people's risk behaviour varies so much) .

The per-exposure measure of risk may cause activities to seem less risky. Sexually active people may be surprised at the apparently low figures that constitute 'high risk' activities. Telling a person that there is, for example, a one in 200 chance of infection could, conceivably, lead the person to think, "Only one in 200. Well, that's not too bad".

This figure does not take into account the fact that people do certain things (e.g. have sex) a lot more often than they do other things (e.g. prick themselves with an infected needle). This 'one in 200' figure means that the person would only have to have sex with the source partner 100 times for it to become more likely than not that they will catch HIV.

These figures also assume that the 'source partner' is always HIV-positive. For a partner of unknown status, the risk is affected by the prevalence of HIV in the relevant community - i.e., the chance that the partner does in fact have HIV.

Unless otherwise stated, the sexual acts are always without a condom.
Back to Johnny49's adventure.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i thought this up for capri....we all know..roses are red, violets are blue...blah blah blah
here is mine
"Powder is white, Dope Bags are blue, I wish i was a needle, so i could be inside of you"

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
i thought this up for capri....we all know..roses are red, violets are blue...blah blah blah
here is mine
"Powder is white, Dope Bags are blue, I wish i was a needle, so i could be inside of you"
confused.png

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
here is mine
Good lord you are a mess.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
J49 you should buy some fentanyl and set your whores up with that. They will love you way more than their regular heroin dealers.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Apparently your writing skills are not up to Rerolled Poet Society's standards or something.
well i read the poem to Capri and she loved it, it made her laugh, and the poor girl hasn't laughed in awhile, i am having second thoughts, however, about seeing her once shes out, otherwise, the entire cycle will happen again...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i am having second thoughts, however, about seeing her once shes out, otherwise, the entire cycle will happen again...
Man how fucking delusional are you? Do you really think she's going to stop turning tricks for heroin just because she doesn't have you as a pseudo Sugar Daddy? I realize you've made a habit out of lying to basically everyone in your life, but if you start lying to yourself everything will come crashing down eventually.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude has been lying to himself for a lot longer than the life of this thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Man how fucking delusional are you? Do you really think she's going to stop turning tricks for heroin just because she doesn't have you as a pseudo Sugar Daddy? I realize you've made a habit out of lying to basically everyone in your life, but if you start lying to yourself everything will come crashing down eventually.
my hope was that her stay in the hospital will overcome her physical dependency on heroin, and they can treat her for her mental dependency
i don't want to make it easy for her to regress, perhaps if she had to get out of the hospital and first option was tricking on broadway, which she hates, maybe she would say fuck it, but if i am there making it easy, she will roll right back into it, all that being said...having spoke to her for an extended period of time, she assured me that at this point in her life, she is not ready to give it up, that and the fact that her boyfriend is addicted to crack, there is no way she stays clean,

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're delusional if you think this chick is going to do anything more than die in a gutter with a needle in her arm. She needs a miracle, not some 50 year old mental case who is just as fucked up in the head as she is.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You're delusional if you think this chick is going to do anything more than die in a gutter with a needle in her arm. She needs a miracle, not some 50 year old mental case who is just as fucked up in the head as she is.
rrr_img_93973.jpg

One of you two are getting laid, ripped off and exposed to HIV. Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.