My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
This is when you hit rock bottom folks. When you apologize to a hooker, for thinking she's a hooker. Man up and tell her tough shit, you found someone else worthy of your cock.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sounds like you gave your whore some self esteem. Need to lower that shit down to sucking dick for meth levels asap. Fuck her and don't pay her until she admits she is a hooker, that will get her to admit the truth to herself giving you that dead eye stare you love while she is slobbing the knob.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like you gave your whore some self esteem. Need to lower that shit down to sucking dick for meth levels asap. Fuck her and don't pay her until she admits she is a hooker, that will get her to admit the truth to herself giving you that dead eye stare you love while she is slobbing the knob.
You're about as subtle as a sledge hammer to the face. I like your style!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't wait until J49 eventually steps up to pimping these ladies out when he realizes he can make half their take and fuck for free.
Really? He's already done that. I posted all about it in the GWBYHT. Even linked to the posts where he was advertising this chick.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so i didn't hear from Deena since last friday...figured she was locked up or something, meanwhile Capri wanted to get together, so i made plans to pick up Capri yesterday after her group therapy at 1:00, take her to the club, then home...but around 11, deena texted me from her boyfriends phone, she lost her phone, i told her i had plans already, but she said she really needed to see me, so i ended up breaking off my plans with capri and hung out with deena, had a great date, she is definately more fun, but now capri wants to see me today and its been 2 weeks since our last date

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had a lunchtime date with capri today.........it was okay....not as fun as deena..did shoot another quick video, capri was distracted, apparently, her medicad will be cut off and therefore so will her methodone treatments, now she will need $70 a week to continue that...

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I see it playing out like this.
Johnny49 hurts his knee or back. Doctor gives him some vics. Since he has fallen in love with her due to long talks and sex (not cyber) he will start to offer her the pills. It will start out with just one or two left in front of his home door. One day his wife will see the hooker digging around the front door thinking she missed her hook up from her buddy and it will all come falling down from there.

Don't be an enabler dude. Time to cut Capri off the strings and move on. She doesn't need any x-box or anything. This one is already hooking, so she has already hit rock bottom. Now comes dirty needles and more bareback sex. Hell next thing you know you might start telling people you didn't fall in love with a random whore on the internet and that you only gave her narcotics as a friend to help her in need.

You can survive this Johnny49. Think of your internet rep first, then the more serious illegal behavior second and don't even think of the wife and kids.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
J49,
In the Final Fantasy Tactics of life; Heroin is an enemy melee weapon that causes splash damage to all allies (which is totally op against our Human race/hp traits). Best to just stealth past it.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I thought you had some kind of un-curable deadly disease or some shit, and that's why your wife didn't care about your little adventures because fuck it anyway, am I completely wrong with all that ? Seems like this is going on for a long time now

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, J49 is a pro. No women holds him down.

pimppp.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw capri today...took her to the adult book store and had her fuck me in a roomful of people...she was uncomfortable but got the job done, dropped her off at home, went to work, after work, saw deena walking on broadway, picked her up, let her warm up, talked a little gave her 20 as advance on our next date, meanwjhile she asked if i was available friday afternoon, she has a guy that will pay to watch her fuck me, so i get a free date....

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
saw capri today...took her to the adult book store and had her fuck me in a roomful of people...she was uncomfortable but got the job done, dropped her off at home, went to work, after work, saw deena walking on broadway, picked her up, let her warm up, talked a little gave her 20 as advance on our next date, meanwjhile she asked if i was available friday afternoon, she has a guy that will pay to watch her fuck me, so i get a free date....
Gotta go deeper huh?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some day J49 is gonna get rolled for the cash he has on him and we'll never hear from him again.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Do you have an end-game plan for all of this? Is it just a matter of 'The destinationisthe journey!' -ism?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm conflicted because I feel for his wife... That being said, someone needs to get his wife to hire Deena for this exact arrangement without letting her know that j49 is the one she'd end up watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.