My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
it wasn't my plan...but, after picking her up, i was a little skeptical, and chose to get to know her first, she was cold, dopesick, tired so i wasn't going to not help her, even in the following days i was apprehensive about seeing her, but then it turned to me wanting to help her, in the year that followed, there were numerous times where i helped her financally without anything in return, and while she was homeless, i brought her food and drink daily

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
one time i did a threesome with capri and her homeless roommate Shanna...that was the night i popped 10 times, capri has mentioned that if i wanted to do a threesome with her and deena, or her and seimone she would be up for it, and i know deena does threesomes...but i feel that would be awkward, like worlds colliding

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
tumblr_inline_nfaxivknx11s94uqc.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why aren't you out there trying to help cold, dopesick, homeless men, J49?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
How does one have a homeless roommate? If someone lives with you, they are your roommate. If you are both homeless, you are homeless. If you are a dope-sick hooker fucking a codependent sex addict, you are gross.

I hope we can all agree on these definitions going forward.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
He meant Ho Me Less. Meaning her roomate doesn't take it in the butt, like a proper ho would.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
J49, hows the new year going for you
no christmas bonus this year despite selling over 3 million in work....boss sucks
Capri..friday, Deena saturday, monday and today...whores suck (thank god)
son still in the hospital...god sucks
still married....wife doesn't suck

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
no christmas bonus this year despite selling over 3 million in work....boss sucks
Capri..friday, Deena saturday, monday and today...whores suck (thank god)
son still in the hospital...god sucks
still married....wife doesn't suck
how u doin on the gaymin front tho? u playin anything good while waiting for your next date?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
homeless roommate....they slept together on a couch in a kitchen of an abandoned house
I was going to propose that you offer them living accommodations in exchange for them becoming full time live-in lesbo bangmaids, but then I remembered that you're married. /sad face

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How dumb is your wife? Or do you think she goes out to gang bangs filled with mandingo lookalikes to knowingly get back at you?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
How dumb is your wife? Or do you think she goes out to gang bangs filled with mandingo lookalikes to knowingly get back at you?
She is secretly filming and documenting it all - including this thread, which she will release and make millions. J49 - The Camden Stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.