NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
If you can't give the dude props for that block, then you should probably just stop posting opinions regarding James in general, because there's no convincing you he's not the anti-christ at this point. Splitter had all the momentum of his body coming in for that, it was pretty damn good.
It was 1 block in a blowout game.

people are acting like its this:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
no... they aren't
Yes, they are. ESPN has it all over their shows and their social media, as well as Yahoo Sports, MSN's sports and everythign else. People are acting like it's the greatest block of the year and it was....just a block.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Yes, they are. ESPN has it all over their shows and their social media, as well as Yahoo Sports, MSN's sports and everythign else. People are acting like it's the greatest block of the year and it was....just a block.
When that's the greatest highlight of the past 2 years for a player who is the face of the NBA - i guess you gotta milk it for all you can.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Poor Thiago. Although the ball came off of Splitter's hand half way through the dunk...it was a nice block.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Heat lose?

Gaige_sl said:
Way to shit the bed in the 4th and waste a LeBron triple double. I hope you get swept and LeBron leaves.
Gaige_sl said:
I don't give a fuck about the Heat. I only like LeBron. At this point I'm wanting the Spurs to sweep the Heat so that LeBron leaves in free agency because the Heat have issues.

Spurs in 5.
Heat win?

Gaige_sl said:
Wow and Pop gives up with like 9 minutes to go in the 4th. Classy.
I guess I don't think giving up in the Finals makes sense. Every game matters. /shrug
I know you aren't trolling. You are legitimately this dumb. It's just sad. I'm sad for you. I'm sorry
frown.png

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was the highlight from a game that happened literally last night, and it was a block that was a huge 2-3 minute stretch for the Heat that really eliminated all doubt about the game. Talking about a big play the day after an NBA Finals game is going to happen... I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you dudes that make your vaginas so sandy. It was an awesome play, it looks like we're going to have a good series. enjoy it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yes the fragile characters of the inexperienced Spurs are going to be broken to the point where you might as well crown Lord James right now.

They won game one. They weren't going to win game two. Home court is theirs. Let's see how Pop responds in game 3 before jumping to conclusions.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It was the highlight from a game that happened literally last night, and it was a block that was a huge 2-3 minute stretch for the Heat that really eliminated all doubt about the game. Talking about a big play the day after an NBA Finals game is going to happen... I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you dudes that make your vaginas so sandy. It was an awesome play, it looks like we're going to have a good series. enjoy it.
It was just a reguler run of the mill block. Un rustle thy jimmies, there was nothing special about it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw, it was impressive. You could see LeBron straight up overpowered Splitter in the slow motion replay. LeBron's a baller.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It was a good block, I never said it wasn't. They talking about it for two strait days and it just wasn't a season highlight like it's being made out to be. -shrug-

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure it was the greatest block of all time and what will be looked back on as the turning point for both LeBron and this aging Spurs team.

I mean, the Spurs collectively lost the will to exist immediately after it. Why else would they pull their starters down 30 with 9 minutes left?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just assumed Slaythe's entire post was sarcasm. He usually doesn't bite on the hyperbole from what I've seen.