NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thunder aren't beating Heat in a 7 game series with Brooks as the coach. Guy is just determined to completely screw over his own team with horrible lineups.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The officiating was really shitty.

The Lakers confuse me this year...I don't hate them as much as normal (because I like Nash/Howard and they don't have Fisher), but after living in Southern California for 7 years, I can't stand their fans. Also, who is the assistant coach that was next to Kobe when they were freaking out about the out-of-bounds call and trying to give Gasol a high-five on the bench after his dunk? First time I've seen him and I already don't like him.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haslem is such a dirty bitch. Should at least get fined for that bitch move of reaching out and tripping Westbrook.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

The Lakers confuse me this year...I don't hate them as much as normal (because I like Nash/Howard and they don't have Fisher), but after living in Southern California for 7 years, I can't stand their fans. Also, who is the assistant coach that was next to Kobe when they were freaking out about the out-of-bounds call and trying to give Gasol a high-five on the bench after his dunk? First time I've seen him and I already don't like him.
I agree, they called 3 phantom fouls on MWP while guarding Carmelo to foul him out. Not that it was much better the other way, but ridiculous level of officiating overall. NBA refs are fucking awful.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I think the last one was a make-up call for fouling out Chandler the previous possession. I didn't see the other two you're referring to, but the out-of-bounds call was bad and so was the one before that when it hit the Lakers coach.

I just haven't been able to get into basketball yet this year. Maybe these games will get me going before I go see Spurs/Raptors tomorrow.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1st, WTF BROOKS? Why is Perkins in the end of the game? I swear that guy is so dumb.

2nd, how are NBA refs this bad?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

If it was a white dude then its Dan D'Antoni. Yup that his name lol

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If it was a white dude then its Dan D'Antoni. Yup that his name lol
Yeah, that's him...

kobeface2_medium.gif

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is officially the worst ref'ed game I've seen this season, and that's saying something. Can't believe the league gets away with this level of officiating.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's Jerry Sloan time!

Also, tonight's game tying three.
I was at the game. That shot was amazing...but it was bullshit! I'm glad the Thunder was able to pull it out on an off night. Westbrook had an insane between the legs pass for a Kevin Martin dunk, but other than that he was shit until OT.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Wish more Thunder games would make it to TV. Get tired of the Lakers and Knicks. Might have to buy NBA League pass next year.