NBA 2013?14 Season

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I fucking hate how the Pacers play basketball. They're just thugs on the inside on defense shoving, pushing and making non-basketball plays. They always get awarded for it too. Then on the other end the refs call ever single ticky tack foul possible on the Wizards.

The good thing is that with how absolutely fucking horrible the Pacers have been in these playoffs I don't see them pushing Miami much farther than 5 games. Miami easily splits and then wins out imo.

For one the Pacers won't get these calls against the Heat nor will they be able to just manhandle the Heat. Also their offense has looked fucking horrible and that's against shitty defenses and teams that just constantly turn the ball over.

The Heat are almost guaranteed a spot in the Finals for the fourth straight year.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Apparently Sterling has told the NBA to go to hell and talk to his lawyers. This should be entertaining.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Of course you would hate a physical brand of basketball. The Heat are easily the softestDEFENDING CHAMPIONSin the league.
I don't mind physical I just don't appreciate dirty no skill play.

I am however glad that in less than two weeks you'll be banned from these forums forever though. So not only do I have a fourth straight Finals appearance for the Heat to look forward to but soon I won't have to read your drivel anymore either.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I fucking hate how the Pacers play basketball. They're just thugs on the inside on defense shoving, pushing and making non-basketball plays. They always get awarded for it too. Then on the other end the refs call ever single ticky tack foul possible on the Wizards.
alex-wright-nitro-dance-o.gif

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
/shrug

Heat won't lose.

It's a win-win for me anyway. 95% of my posts are in this thread if the Heat were to lose I wouldn't want to deal with all the shit talking here but I'm easily trolled so a ban would be a gift, lol.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Prediction: Westbrook goes off this quarter and ends the atrocity that has been round 2 of these playoffs. I think all the amazing got used up in round 1.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea only one good series this round. The problem is the east is so weak. It is shame they don't seed the playoffs correctly. Round two would be way better with teams like the rockets and grizz still playing.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Grizz got fucked by the Z-Bo suspension. Clippers got fucked by those atrocious calls. Thunder are fucking lucky they're getting the privilege of getting destroyed by the Spurs.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Oh STFU you pussy you fuckingknowthe goddamn Thunder do not deserve to be in the WCF.

However I am glad they are in the WCF because if they somehow do beat the Spurs the fucking Heat will dismantle this bullshit teamagainin the Finals. I will enjoy the tears KD cries while hugging his mommy in the tunnel even more the second time around especially when the *cough* MVP *cough* can't cut it against the real MVP with a ring on the line.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
They sure do, they won their series.
In convincing fashion? Please. Incontroversialfashion. Both of their series they relied on ref help and bullshit NBA decisions in order to advance. Everyone in this thread knows it. Including you.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In convincing fashion? Please. Incontroversialfashion. Both of their series they relied on ref help and bullshit NBA decisions in order to advance. Everyone in this thread knows it. Including you.
Didn't know LeBron played for Memphis and los Angeles.