NBA 2013?14 Season

Szlia

These last few possessions by the Nets were a bit shit. They suddenly forgot what they did to be tied at the bottom of the fourth and looked more eager to get a 6th personal on James than to move the ball and score.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what has magic Johnson done for the black community, what has he done, he has aids.
He cured AIDS.
vlcsnap-8659954.png

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Wow. Thunder have been fouled on 3 made buckets with no calls. On the other end, touch fouls. Fuck this shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, it really isn't very hard to draw a foul in the NBA. Griffin's drive to the basket right now was downright comical.

LiquidDeath

God damn refs can't even be consistent on back to back calls. Same play on both sides of the court and only one gets a foul called.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
How can you be the MVP when Westbrook is better than you and he is on your team lol. 4-20? Some fucking MVP. Jesus Christ.

EDIT: WOW BACK TO BACK FUCKING REF BAIL OUTS. FIRST IT WAS CLIPPER BALL THEN THAT PHANTOM FOUL ON THE 3? WOW NBA, WAY TO BE FAGGOTS.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
How can anyone take the NBA seriously when in a critical game 5 they allow shit like this to happen. It's fucking retarded. Too bad the Spurs are gonna steam roll the Thunder because I would fucking LOVE for LeBron to deny shitty ass KD and this bullshit Thunder team that plays the worst offense I've ever seen another ring.

LiquidDeath

This whole series has been reffed terribly. They let nearly every game get way out of control then overcompensate by calling too many bad fouls late.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Unreal officiating - how are these retards professional refs???!!

That said, CP3 totally shit his pants the last 40 seconds of the game and gave that away. Thunder are going to roll in LA I reckon.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
That was some hilariously shitty play by Chris Paul at the end, and one of the worst foul calls on one of the worst shot attempts in recent memory.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Chris Paul is clutch.
Should've never gotten to that point. Ball was out on the Thunder should've been Clipper ball with 11 seconds to go up 2. Immediately following the refs blowing that call they call a fucking complete phantom call on Westbrook's retarded horrible 3 to save the fucking Thunder. Those calls decided the game, not the rest of the bullshit.

Hardly matters neither of these teams stand a chance against the Spurs. I just hate to see shitty teams rewarded when they shouldn't be and the Thunder courtesy of Brooks are a horribly shitty team. If KD was smart he'd run away from OKC asap.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I want the Thunder to lose in the hope that Brooks is canned. Durant's years are being wasted by that clown. San Antonio is probably going to eviscerate either team anyway.