NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think every first round series in the East will be pretty solid. In the West, I think only the Blazers-Clippers series has a chance of going beyond five.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Kobe's performance more rigged than game 6 Lakers-Kings. Fuck that guy right in the ear.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I think every first round series in the East will be pretty solid. In the West, I think only the Blazers-Clippers series has a chance of going beyond five.
True, hopefully the later rounds will actually be good.

Sterling

El Presidente
Spurs win with 4 starters, Manu and West all sitting out finish 67-15 and still end up 6 games back. Crazy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry is the first 30 PPG member of the 50/40/90 club. Pretty good putting the ball in a basket.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i thought that Kobe going for 50 in a loss was going to be fitting but the tear he went on at the end there to get to 60 was awesome. Glad I got to see it.
Agreed. The first 50 where they were just forcing him to shoot over and over with no regard to winning was ugly as hell. The last 10 points in the final minute and a half giving them the win was amazing.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
"The magnitude of the Warriors' season makes other records inevitable. According to ESPN Stats & Info, Golden State set records for the most road wins (34), the best start to a season (24-0), the best record against top-10 teams (21-2) and the longest home winning streak across seasons (54 games, including 2014-15). They were also the only team ever to finish a season without losing two games in a row and without losing to the same opponent twice (the 1995-96 Bulls dropped two to Indiana). Surely there are other, more minor records lying around waiting to be noticed, but the most improbable is finished: The Warriors have won more regular-season games than any other NBA team in history. Now it's on to the playoffs, where that hardly matters at all."

So I'm watching the Dubs finish this season off.. the fourth quarter is drawing down, my team is setting all these records I never dreamed I'd see them get close to. Being that the game was pretty much decided in the first half, definitely by the start of the fourth quarter, I was flipping over to the Laker game some. That was a crazy, crazy ending. The haters are out in force hating on his 50 shots (seems not too many here), but that ending was amazing. I couldn't believe he hit like 5 straight shots when they were down 10 with 3 minutes to go, playing on his 37-year-old legs with a million game miles and zero rest in the second half.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thon Maker was made eligible for draft. Id risk a late first rounder on him.

Met Oakafor today, nice dude

Djay

Trakanon Raider
They really needed to win today to stop that from becoming the storyline of the series. I liked the effort from Valanciunas. We'll see on Monday what happens if DeRozan and Lowry aren't both ice cold.

Casey needs to put James Johnson on George if Carroll isn't healthy enough to slow him down.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wish Utah had got in over Houston. They obviously sputtered at the end of the season but I think it would have been a much more interesting series to watch even if the eventual outcome is the same. Houston looks so disjointed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No shit. I'm thankful the Dubs aren't playing Utah. They have a very good anti-Warriors team.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Surprisingly the Wolves didn't waste any time firing Mitchell and I guess Thibs is the front runner for the job.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Huge game tonight up in Toronto. Wish I was there to get one of those old-school purple T-shirts they're giving out.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Valanciunas finally becoming that player I've been waiting a couple years for him to turn into. Let's see if he can bring it the rest of the series.