NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I was referencing the 3 step drive in the paint, which by definition is a gray area that is legal in the nba. All the pivot foot and happy feet sloppy footwork crap is most certainly ignored. Players today don't even know what proper footwork is because the refs never enforce it.
Oh, I gotcha. I misread your post. Traveling in the NBA just gets to me.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Hate this filthy rumors of trading Noel for Teague. No thanks.
Jeff Teague? He's good, but he's also like 28. That deal would make a lot of sense if the 6ers were say only a PG away from thinking they had a real team. As is that type of move would be really short sighted.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Warriors crushing the Cavs by 20 points at the end of the 3rd..

...with Curry sitting out most of the game

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, the biggest offensive play makers on the Cavs are being stifled while the bench guys are doing things for the Warriors, not to mention Draymond definitely earning his finals paycheck. True nba finals were when GS edged out OKC hah.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_135240.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd be kind of surprised at this point if the warriors didn't get this is 5, or even sweep. That was a molesting.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Good god this is a fucking joke. I think I'm going to take up cutting or maybe jump off a bridge.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
LeBron should take his talents to Europe, he could totally fulfill his 7 championship prophecy.