NBA 2015 Off-Season Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If DJ won't meet them, they'll have to come to him. I expect to see Parsons outside his house any moment...

rrr_img_102699.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty underhanded shit and there should definitely be some kind of penalty. Really sad of the Clippers too. This is Doc telling Jordan to sit his ass in the corner until midnight.

rrr_img_102700.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
LAC is wack as fuck, but I fucking love Blake.

DUDE YOUR OWN TEAMMATES ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think you can only hate the Clippers so much. DJ reached out to Blake and Doc, not the other way around (or so the reports I've read have said). Do you really think if something like this had happened with Dirk years ago and he reached out to Cuban about second thoughts that Cuban would be like, "Nope, integrity means much more than getting you back!"

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
From Woj:

Yahoo Source: Clippers, DeAndre Jordan meeting was short. It was clear he was returning to them. Then they started to play cards.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I think you can only hate the Clippers so much. DJ reached out to Blake and Doc, not the other way around (or so the reports I've read have said). Do you really think if something like this had happened with Dirk years ago and he reached out to Cuban about second thoughts that Cuban would be like, "Nope, integrity means much more than getting you back!"
This is cool and all. But most grown men don't do this.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Not a fan of either team but this is pretty fucked up. Should be some kind of penalty for basically screwing over an entire team(even if said team is from Dallas!).