NBA 2023-24 Season Thread - The Lakers Lose, America Wins

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The Mavs are scary as fuck. Their contract situation is so favourable between Luka, Kyrie, PJ, Gafford, Lively, Kleber, Hardy and Green. They may lose Derrick Jones Jr in the offseason, but they could move Tim Hardaway & Exum expiring contracts and actually GET BETTER. If they figure out how to retain DJJ for their $5.1mil taxpayer exemption, watch the hell out for the next 2 seasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
...Dallas truly is the city of champions.
200w.gif

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pacers are the worst end of game team I’ve ever seen. Went minutes without even getting a shot up! Carlisle to a t

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Mavs in 6.

Mavs have the two best players on the court. Problem is that the Celtics have 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Boston has also had the most pussified trip to the finals in recent memory while the Mavericks have been mad-dogging contenders with Luka on one knee. Kidd looks like he’s far more competent than Mazzula too.

Should be an excellent series. Mavs in 6*.

*provided they beat Minnesota of course

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Mavs have the two best players on the court. Problem is that the Celtics have 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Boston has also had the most pussified trip to the finals in recent memory while the Mavericks have been mad-dogging contenders with Luka on one knee. Kidd looks like he’s far more competent than Mazzula too.

Should be an excellent series. Mavs in 6*.

*provided they beat Minnesota of course
1716926912844.png

There is a better chance their plane falls out of the sky than they lose the series to the T-wolves.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Luka was hunting a triple double last night, kicking out of the paint for assists instead of hitting open floaters, and the Mavs paid for it. Very typical Luka move to get a comfortable lead and then stat pad assists. I fucking hate it.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I did so love the hand wringing over that past two days from talking heads about how the T-wolves just needed to win this home game to force a pressure filled game 6 for the Mavs to crumble under and force a game 7....

Yeah.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Dominant performance from the Mavs so far. I do wish Kyrie would stop jacking up 3's with 18 seconds left on the shot clock.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If you havent been paying attention for the last 15 years, Kendrick Perkins is an unabridged dumbass.

While true, it wasn't just Perkins pushing this narrative. Few things are better than shitting on sports 'experts' from places like ESPN. Time for Uncle Drew to get his second ring.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
And Mavs win with 3.5 to 1. +0.5 comes when someone's elbow lands on Towns' pussy... I mean face, and he gets wheelchaired off the court. And I mean a proper job, not some AD soy crap.
Didn't see that one coming. I was happy they crapped on M$ clippy in the first round (and Denver took care of the rest of the Commiefornians and associated floppers), and everything else would be a bonus.
Would really like to see them win, but I think Boston is stronger (they played w/o Porzingis for the most part) :(.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
And Mavs win with 3.5 to 1. +0.5 comes when someone's elbow lands on Towns' pussy... I mean face, and he gets wheelchaired off the court. And I mean a proper job, not some AD soy crap.
Didn't see that one coming. I was happy they crapped on M$ clippy in the first round (and Denver took care of the rest of the Commiefornians and associated floppers), and everything else would be a bonus.
Would really like to see them win, but I think Boston is stronger (they played w/o Porzingis for the most part) :(.

You need Adderall man. But out of all that you're right on the Celts not having Porzingis most of the series. Which is another story line. But Boston getting Porzingis back will be nice.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The Celtics avoiding a healthy Knicks, 76ers, Bucks, and Heat, then drawing the 5th seed in the west is wild. Oh and that fifth seed has the lowest roster continuity and lineup consistency in the conference lol. The Celtics have yet to face a single superstar. No KD. No Lebron. No Steph. No Giannis, Jokic, or Embiid… just Luka coming up next week.

If they choke this heads should roll. Especially considering their luxury tax bill over the second apron.

Last edited: