NCAA Tournament Challenge

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Xavier losing like that is tough, cost me another 20 pts. Going debate now is which is the bigger choke job, NIU last night or Reggie torching the Knicks in the last minute (back in the 90's).

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xavier losing like that is tough, cost me another 20 pts. Going debate now is which is the bigger choke job, NIU last night or Reggie torching the Knicks in the last minute (back in the 90's).
T Mac : Spurs!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
We got ya back boy. We'll crush the Zags in revenge!
My sister got her Masters in Library Science from Syracuse. This fact coupled with your post of support has resulted in me now becoming a Lifelong Syracuse fan who is checking in.

Go Oranges. That's what we are, right?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well that wasn't a good night for the ACC. They must be overrated
lol I love how he got mad about the SEC fans doing it then turns around and goes all ACC. With that said my bracket is fucked.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My sister got her Masters in Library Science from Syracuse. This fact coupled with your post of support has resulted in me now becoming a Lifelong Syracuse fan who is checking in.

Go Oranges. That's what we are, right?
Actually it's just "Orange". As in, the color. Not the fruit(s). Not the vaguely derogatory name for a native american. The color.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure I'm going to win lowest score this year. My entire final 4 is gone, and I'm down to like 80 PPR.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This UVA/Iowa St. game may become a blowout at this rate. They are just embarrassing Iowa St this early in the game!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Unless UNC implodes, looking at 2 ACC teams in Final Four. That Syracuse/Gonzaga game was redic!
An entire half of the brackets at the round of 8. It feels like someone rewound the calendar to the early 90's. It was a lot more impressive when they did it with 8/9 teams in the conference though.