Need a game to play with my kid.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Oldest is almost 11 and has been asking me for a few weeks to buy something we can play together. We have a PS3 and two gaming laptops.

We've played: D&D Online, various CoD, Minecraft, D3, Terraria and a few others together.

Any suggestions? I'd prefer co-op but 1v1 multiplayer works too.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
My 9 year old and I have a ton of fun playing Halo campaigns, but that won't work for you...

What about some racing games? I don't remember what has good local coop on the ps3 though

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
GTA 5 has online play! Kids love stealing cars and murdering hookers!

Seriously though, could try out Trine. Actually I know Trine 2 has co-op but I'm not sure if Trine 1 did, it's been awhile but they were pretty fun games, although kinda short (only about 5-6 hours each iirc)

Play Castle Crashers as well.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
My 7 year old and i play skylanders, he really enjoys it and it's not half bad. New one is out in a week too.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Second the lego games. Most are pretty fun. Diablo 3 local co-op is fun *shrug* Sonic Racing is fun co-op too. Might be better to know what kind of games he likes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dungeons and Dragons is on Steam and is great for co-op beat em up stuff.

Torchlight also great fun for multiplayer and is cheap as dirt these days.

L4D obviously if you haven't done that already.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Rayman Origins? Co op platformer.

A safe bet should be the later lego games though. They are fun.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm a moron. Sorry. My son and I play co-op D3 and it really is a blast, but you already said that I see.

My son and I also play SWTOR and WoT together. Both are lots of fun.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hatorade mentioned it but Orcs Must Die 2 is a lot of fun for some quick co op gaming sessions. My kids have enjoyed it 9 and 12, though I do worry about them some day going out and mass killing real orcs forgetting that it's just a game

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
UO. Teach him to be a real man.
Tell him to start a tamer, amass a fortune, and them PK him. This will teach him a valuable life lesson, and allow you to max magery with ease without having to start a PvE farmer first.

Win.