Netsmas Month Is Here! Post For Netsmas Cheer

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Done for today
same here.

Mist, uncle Tuco will only allow us to give you poz loads once and then never again. perhaps thats to keep STDs on this board down to a minimum.

smile.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey, I'm the one who brought the wonders of pozloads to this forum in the first place.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Chuk gave me a +Tucobuck for Netsmas, so I guess that means I should pay it forward. Time to get clickin.

edit: well it didn't take very long to hit the limit. Didn't even know there was one. Will spread some more around later

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Spent!

I was thinking that since they are not called Nets anymore maybe we should change the name to

TucoMas!

or

Tuchanuka

Yes! Happy Tuchanuka!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Spent!

I was thinking that since they are not called Nets anymore maybe we should change the name to

TucoMas!

or

Tuchanuka

Yes! Happy Tuchanuka!
whatever they change the name to, on this board this month will always be known as the celebration of Netsmas.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
only ten more days of netsmas left. hope everyone is enjoying their shiny new nets and that those without are posting here for their very own.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've hit everyone in the last two pages up to EtherealPanda. Some like Chuk has gotten it twice from me so far.

MERRY NETSMAS EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!