New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lol, be careful what you wish for. But I'm curious. Was it miserable for Faceless from Classic - Luclin or whenever? Constantly fighting, and unfortunately losing most of the time against the tricks Damdor was willing to use?
Crone for me every loss felt like I failed my 100 closest friends who were all counting on me. As a gl you are responsible for providing your members with a certain game play experience and when you cannot do it you are failing them.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Crone for me every loss felt like I failed my 100 closest friends who were all counting on me. As a gl you are responsible for providing your members with a certain game play experience and when you cannot do it you are failing them.
I could care less about winning or losing pixels at this stage in the game. What's really important is being a part of a respectable gaming community.

Pixels are fleeting. Logging in and having people say hi back to you or getting slammed with tells about random shit is what matters to me.

Helpin a bro out with jboots or research mats or just buffing noobs at ec tunnel on your way to hill giants. That's what I log in for.

You introduced me to a group of guys that deserve my attention. Thanks Zaide.

Edit: My advice is to look past TL's motives here. They are a pixels at any cost guild very similar to Ebonlore. Even if it costs them their reputation. I would never be a part of that community.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could care less about winning or losing pixels at this stage in the game. What's really important is being a part of a respectable gaming community.

Pixels are fleeting. Logging in and having people say hi back to you or getting slammed with tells about random shit is what matters to me.

Helpin a bro out with jboots or research mats or just buffing noobs at ec tunnel on your way to hill giants. That's what I log in for.

Edit: My advice is to look past TL's motives here. They are a pixels at any cost guild very similar to Ebonlore. Even if it costs them their reputation. I would never be a part of that community.
But in that community, you could still login, and have tons of dudes say hi, and be asking you those same questions. So it's not just that part of it. It's having those same things happen, from people that you deem worthy for it to happen with?

Zaide, I'm sorry that you it went that way for you. How does Faceless intend to do loot if there are other guilds present for the kill? Doing any kind random? Lottery? Will you be handing out dragon loot to other guilds or is Faceless just allowing others to have the experience, without any of the pixels?

Vitality

HUSTLE
But in that community, you could still login, and have tons of dudes say hi, and be asking you those same questions. So it's not just that part of it. It's having those same things happen, from people that you deem worthy for it to happen with?
I think I'm misunderstanding your point. TL's community isn't worth my time like Faceless' is. Not even close no.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Look TL is the best competitive guild. Everyone knows that. But they seem to suffer without competition. That's why they get smoked in instanced content. So now they need to generate competition for themselves. In this case the method is to send people to harass guilds on a different server. It's stupid.

Here's my thing. Why do all the guys who like balls to the wall competitive EQ join the same 450 man guild and then get sad when there's no one to compete with?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Here's my thing. Why do all the guys who like balls to the wall competitive EQ join the same 450 man guild and then get sad when there's no one to compete with?
Red99 calls them Nutswingers or Snouts. The path of least resistance is the most appealing when stricken with pixel fever.

I was a nutswinger on Red because I didn't really know any better and followed a rerolled crew there.

Evernothing

Holy shit this Open Naggy Raid thread is hilarious. I might have to sub EQ just to comment on it!

BTW, what does #echo do?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Tulkas guy is a pretty big dick. Went to do hate for some armor, he had one of this box people in zone to watch, soon as we started he brought up his group and started to follow us around killing anything we tried to.

Then taunts our warrior with a tell "All the mummies are now dead"(obviously using MQ to see every mob) so he can't get any armor.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord

The problem is TL is ruining yet another server with their cheating and general obnoxious attitude. The TL bot party is currently trying to take any mobs, any grouping area our guild is working on just to grief us. And Daybreak won't ban them for warping, macro questing, botting, etc. They're just going to destroy Lockjaw like they did Ragefire.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Holy shit this Open Naggy Raid thread is hilarious. I might have to sub EQ just to comment on it!

BTW, what does #echo do?
#echo sends a request to the program to say whatever you send to it back exactly.

So if you do something like #echo /say I'm a dirty cheating botter! The bot will execute that command and say that in the say channel.

If they're new at bottling you can #echo /exit and watch them go LD

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Look TL is the best competitive guild. Everyone knows that. But they seem to suffer without competition. That's why they get smoked in instanced content. So now they need to generate competition for themselves. In this case the method is to send people to harass guilds on a different server. It's stupid.

They are mostly insane psychopaths desperately trying to compensate for something. Nothing could convince me otherwise after what I've seen in the past week. The hilarious thing about it is that they are fucking themselves over. They destroy the server, and then the game is no longer fun for them anymore, because they have nobody to troll and nobody to brag over after everyone quits in a chain reaction because of them.

Zaide, don't take it so hard, you haven't failed anyone. You've been doing awesome, as have the other officers doing so much work. Things will change soon, either through raid instances, or more equalized levels.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Is there a way to somehow turn Station cash into plat? I have tons of this stupid cash from years ago and no idea what to do with it, and I don't really care about exp pots

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Couldn't they disable those #echo commands? Seems like a helluva security flaw for a botting program to use a widely known remote control command.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I really don't know the first thing about it, someone told me about it so I did some research.

I do know however that Tulkas left Rathe mtns roughly 5-10 minutes after I sent that command to him after being there about an hour and 15 minutes. Not exactly concrete evidence (like loot warping or waypoint pathing) but that's what happened.

It was nice though after he disappeared. I got some HG spawns and made about 600p to fund some RR/Faceless bro stuff.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
My old eq2 guild leader was named Tulkas and I sent that guy tells twice asking if it was him but he didn't respond either time. 100% sure it's not him now though youcch

Crone

I really don't know the first thing about it, someone told me about it so I did some research.

I do know however that Tulkas left Rathe mtns roughly 5-10 minutes after I sent that command to him after being there about an hour and 15 minutes. Not exactly concrete evidence (like loot warping or waypoint pathing) but that's what happened.

It was nice though after he disappeared. I got some HG spawns and made about 600p to fund some RR/Faceless bro stuff.
The echo command is used to say something to MQ2 chat window that's in game. So if you want a macro to say something to the user, or you can echo a command line, to see what the result is for testing purposes (/echo ${MobsDead} killed for example). It doesn't actually do what Vitality is speaking of.