New Progression Server confirmed

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Mage pets will tank the game until velious, so just play a caster for now and PL whatever you want in 2 years or whatever it is when velious is out.

Column_sl

shitlord
Mage, and druid would be a good 2 box just for the travel, and pocket heals.

Mage pets are stupid OP for classic.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think it's self only but I've never done the quest.

edit - self only, so more value for Clerics of Tunare

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is it free to play with all benefits like real beta is? or do you need an active account to try it out?
Q: Will the Ragefire Beta be restricted by account level?

No. Accounts of all membership levels will be able to access the Beta server for this testing period. We need as many people as we can get!
all accounts work apparently.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ding level 50! That was cool guys! lolol...

I say that in jest, but it wouldn't surprise me seeing something similar within a couple days.

Needless

Toe Sucker
im gonna give the beta a whirl, im mainly curious what the exp rate is going to feel like

just realized MQ2 is going to be used by like everybody too lol, this sounds like a cluster fuck waiting to happen

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I never did use that shit and it bugs me that it's so prevalent.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's pretty awful... all the new zones are
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Funny the whole game installed in 5 min. I remember when you had to load all those Cd's THEN it would patch for like 4 hours.

Game still looks pretty in the old zones. Turned off all the new models, and started in Neriak so that is as close to classic as possible except for the shitty new spell effects.

I think there is a way to get the old spell effects back by over writing the files, but I can't find it on google anymore.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was going to say the other day, if you're going to roll on this just stay away from Freeport. You won't give the same a fair chance if that's the first thing you see. You'll more than likely just uninstall.

Column_sl

shitlord
So how does Battle regen work on live.

Do you still have to be sitting to med? or is it just automatic now when you are out of combat.

Also is POK going to be on this new server because it seems to be open in the beta

Needless

Toe Sucker
i doubt it, only the qeynos stone is open i think? at least thats all i saw while there.

Monks are pretty crazy, with epic at level 50 i was pretty much quading shit for anywhere between 50-100ish damage lol